Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Wow.

I think every other elite X high looks better than those. I can see how Kobe makes them look good though.

I'm happy for those who like them. Post pics when or if you get them.

I just can't get down with the heel area of those highs, the back of The shoe is atrocious to me

Took the number one spot over the Mambacurials in my book. Might be a day 1 purchase.
Word! Those look so good to me right now, they are making me go against my better judgement and get them day one full retail, although we both know we will most likely be able to cop with discount or discount code in a month.

They look Turrr, Turrr turrable. Yellow gotta go, and that high upper back I mean WTF MAMBA. Just looks wack!

Definitely a day 1 cop for me. I've been wanting a yellow Kobe for a while, so I bought the Chesters 3 weeks ago thinking they'd work. However I haven't been able to wear them yet because they're just not the right color yellow and I've been going back and forth about returning them. They're for sure going back now as I wait for this one. That is unless a Bruce Lee 5 happens to pop up at a decent price...

Does Kobes pair not have the stitches? 
ohwell.gif

Let's hope it's a healthy season for one of the best to ever lace them up. Also that he goes over 30 fantasy points tonight so I can get paid haha

Back
Top Bottom