Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

all yellow shoe don't look bad, but with it was a black upper with yellow detail instead of yellow upper with black detail.

you feel some kinda way don't you :rofl: do you feel better after insulting my taste :lol:  @MF Gooze
 has been doing that for yrs now and it hasn't struck a nerve yet.....you obviouslly haven't been in the lebron threads if you thought my ext love is tacky :D
Never once insulted your style patna, I respect what you're doing more than these 120 lb cats on here buying 4X sweaters with holes in em :smh: ...yellow highs are dope. :smokin

My bad I meant clown or pick at but I'm typing to fast while at work

God God no, I ask for exts and don't whine and complain about how they come out, I buy them or make small suggestions on how they can be better but I don't cry begging for them and then get mad at how they came out or how they're not what I asked for, on the contrary again pages of pages of give us Kobe Lakers and now people are complain they have a chance to buy them, lets be honest, if these were a PE people would be mad like someone pointed out already, and then they're close to a IX high PE as pointed out by someone else and still people aren't happy and its mostly bcuz they'll be able to buy them in the first place, miss me with the bs fam, the complaints of the Kobe X have been ridiculous to the 10th degree, its to high, its not multiple colors of threads, I'm glad I can laugh at it all

redrum3281 redrum3281

Well, show me in the thread where I have been complaining about colorways or team colors outside of saying del sol home and always would be nice and suffice for the official laker colorway crowd.

I've voiced many times how I find the HIs very unappealing from a casual wearing stand point. With that being said, I personally don't think an all yellow high top, PE or not, is desirable and would go on clearance like most Kobe 10s.

Also, that all yellow shoe isn't a laker colorway, the same way an all purple one isn't a laker cw. So asking for a laker cw and getting an all yellow shoe isn't Nike saying "we gave you what you want, why complain now". We might just have to agree to disagree on that.

Last edited:
@redrum3281  Out of curiosity, why are you such a big fan of the EXTs? Is it the leather over synthetics. I tried on a pair of Kobe X EXT and not only were they comfortable but I had to go down a size 11, which I haven't been since fuse came out. Do you play ball in them at all?

i like opening night. def would match pirates an steelers gear. but wont cop bcuz yellow will dirty too fast an stain imo.

all yellow shoe don't look bad, but with it was a black upper with yellow detail instead of yellow upper with black detail.
Of course Nike can't do that since it doesn't look terrible.

EDIT: These are psuedo Bruce Lee's, hopefully in person they look better. Nike just loves putting out careless GR colorways on shoes that have potential to be a lot better.

Last edited:
its always a plus when you can wear a basketball shoes casually too, i think these are ok but yea they're are gonna be hard to pull off, and youre gonna pay $225 plus tax for them? yikes! 

Last edited:
Really Nike? Again with these outrageous colors. Why can't we just have something normal , why does it have to be all or nothing with these color ways. It's ridiculous! The x is such a nice pair of shoes for them to just keep giving us neon color ways.

@Patrik1tha1  I guess I've always been simple like that in terms of team cws, i'm fine with solid one color uppers and simple accents to make team cws but my teams are all TX teams so I have a much easier time with team cws except the Astros I've yet to find anything for them and the hot mess they wear
mean.gif
 I see your point don't get me wrong bcuz I have issues with nike using the wrong color orange on the KD UT shoes these days
sick.gif
 but the 4s&5s were simple solid colors and spot on as an example of why I feel this works for a lakers cw or an all purple working as well, but I see you point, I just like to debate and there's no right or wrong
wink.gif

@The red model  so it goes that I jumped back in the shoe game in 2012 and lost my mind, I think in 2012-13 I must've bought 50prs of shoes, I have this collecting compulsive disorder I swear to much pokemon in my system or something so to cut myself down I said exts only, they go with my causal dress style and they're diff, I don't play ball and the last performance shoes I brought were the LeBron XIs and I've held to that, i'm working my way to lower my spending habits and trying to cut down even more, like i'm passing on the KD exts whenever they release, tbt after wearing the X exts I hate the feel of the IXs, the IXs had a better upper variety and I love that, but the X for me are way more comfy and I love the midsole better to the point where I've considered getting rid of my mid IXs for the mid X in terms of black gum, i'm glad I missed out on the reds bcuz although red is my fav color I actually disliked how they didn't do the midsole in red, red upper white midsole and gum sole looked bad to me but I was gonna get 'em simply bcuz I gotta have them all
laugh.gif
 also I normally have nothing that's like the exts bcuz they're normally vastly diff from each other, Lebron XI, Lebron XII Kobe IX and KD7 are great examples and I've all of those, i'm a sucker for snakes so I do have the yots ext black 8 but didn't/haven't gotten around to the red one, I love the white high X and how it has the embossed kobe sheaths all over it, as for the liquid golds, I wish the midsole was gold and they had a gum sole but since the sole is milky white like the midsole it works for me, the laces are horrible though but that's an easy fix sorry I went on a tangent

redrum3281 redrum3281

I feel you on that, bruh. I'm not opposed to a healthy back and forth. I'm not opposed to the monochromatic color schemes either (I bought the blue lagoons). I would've bought the rose golds had they been lows. Solid yellow or yoke just ain't gonna cut it and I only buy these shoes to play ball in.

@redrum3281

I feel you on that, bruh. I'm not opposed to a healthy back and forth. I'm not opposed to the monochromatic color schemes either (I bought the blue lagoons). I would've bought the rose golds had they been lows. Solid yellow or yoke just ain't gonna cut it and I only buy these shoes to play ball in.
yeah I've not balled in almost 3yrs, I stopped after I got stationed here in bliss in a staff position, when I was in va me and my soldiers balled every wed but even then I only balled in on sale budget shoes like the nike ndustruk max I got for like $40, I've never played in a shoe that I brought for casual wear which is 90% but another reason I switched over to the exts, I will say this the Kobe Ext X is pretty boring compared to last yr where we had the Jake the snakes, mid snakes, red viper spikes and kobe 6 upper, I was one of the ones that was of the 6 scale look being better than the 8s graphic snake look, I figured they would do something diff on every pair like that with the X espc with how they went ham on the Lebron XII but Nike, good ol Nike
mean.gif
 prob why I like the white highs so much bcuz they're diff from the mids design as well as the IXs exts. I really want a flyknit but i'm just waiting on the right cw and price, though I may just end up doing an ID, I wear flyknit am for army pt and love them

These posts are too long. Stop the foolery

Moving on... Htm sharks and race cars in my size DS both for 800.

Pretty good? Decent? Bad?

Anyone feel free to weigh in

Decent deal. Race cars are 5-600. Sharks 400+. I'd say about 100 under market that deal you have.

Back
Top Bottom