Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like the highs, tbh, probably in the minority on this. Most likely not buying unless on discount but I really like the simplicity in the X highs, plus it's cool Nike is releasing a near identical pair of these:
Exactly. Nike makes an identical pair to one of Kobe's PE's and people still complain. 

Opening Night Pack, drops Nov. 11

View media item 1764198

so where are them people been begging for a lakers del sol or let me guess pass since it's a high :rofl:

Right here. Del sol is the shade of yellow and these aren't even close. Plus, like others have mentioned, these resemble nothing of a del sol-esq color blocking.

The lows Kobe was wearing were spot on for a home colorway that should release. So why would people that were fond of the low elite PEs want anything that looks like this big bird yellow trash?

so where are them people been begging for a lakers del sol or let me guess pass since it's a high
roll.gif
Right here. Del sol is the shade of yellow and these aren't even close. Plus, like others have mentioned, these resemble nothing of a del sol-esq color blocking.

The lows Kobe was wearing were spot on for a home colorway that should release. So why would people that were fond of the low elite PEs want anything that looks like this big bird yellow trash?
oh ok got it its the wrong shade of yellow, i stand by my "ungrateful Kobe Lakers Fans" comment 
tired.gif
 i watched pages of pages of people asking for a Laker cw and then they're giving to them and now complaints, i'm happy to read that some like the shoe

I like the highs, tbh, probably in the minority on this. Most likely not buying unless on discount but I really like the simplicity in the X highs, plus it's cool Nike is releasing a near identical pair of these:
This pic just reminds me, how great the 9s are
pimp.gif

These look way better than the opening night 10s 

Do you have an address for his shop? That would be crazy though if it is him.

I don't know exact address but he's located on Baxter Ave. between Ithaca st and judge st. in Elmhurst NY. About 1 block away from Elmhurst hospital.

Last edited:

Exactly. Nike makes an identical pair to one of Kobe's PE's and people still complain. 
Agreed, it's a traditional color way (Bruce Lee), and a copy of a Kobe PE on a better model, performance wise anyway. Way too much negativity on this thread.

It makes me want to video tape myself at the post office packaging poduct and handing it to the clerk there. Video proof.
Was reading through the ebay community forums and read that a seller did exactly that with all their packages. Eventually the seller ran into a buyer complaint and when the seller tried to use the video, ebay refused to use it as evidence in the seller's favor.

EBay aint a court, so I'm not surprised. Gotta go to actual court where video can be submitted as evidence.

people want why they cant have, and when they're given what they want, they dont want it anymore and move on to the next thing they cant have.
Very true but im in the minority that really wants these. I wanted a bruce lee high when we saw the 9 highs lol. Im hoping everyone sleeps on these so i can pick up a pair. I hope that "limited" word doesnt kill it for me though. 

i'd say the high's are more of a tour yellow colour than del sol.

del sol has been a favourite in the kobe threads since the ZK4 so i can see why some wouldn't be too happy, however if you really wanted a kobe X laker colourway, nikeid gives you plenty of options

wait nvm, nikeid's aren't pe's or limited.

Last edited:
Don't buy into the limited label. Nike throws that on everything now a days. Especially when things are sitting. You will get that email from Nike saying something is still available in limited quantities when nobody wants them lol

Last edited:

View media item 1764198

so where are them people been begging for a lakers del sol or let me guess pass since it's a high :rofl:

oh ok got it its the wrong shade of yellow, i stand by my "ungrateful Kobe Lakers Fans" comment |I  i watched pages of pages of people asking for a Laker cw and then they're giving to them and now complaints, i'm happy to read that some like the shoe

A faded yellow shoe isn't a laker colorway. I'm ungrateful cause I don't want to spend my money on ugly Nike shoes? Ok.. Sorry we all can't be as tacky as you and enjoy those ext monstrosities.

so where are them people been begging for a lakers del sol or let me guess pass since it's a high
roll.gif

oh ok got it its the wrong shade of yellow, i stand by my "ungrateful Kobe Lakers Fans" comment 
tired.gif
 i watched pages of pages of people asking for a Laker cw and then they're giving to them and now complaints, i'm happy to read that some like the shoe
A faded yellow shoe isn't a laker colorway. I'm ungrateful cause I don't want to spend my money on ugly Nike shoes? Ok.. Sorry we all can't be as tacky as you and enjoy those ext monstrosities.
you feel some kinda way don't you
roll.gif
do you feel better after insulting my taste
laugh.gif
 @MF Gooze  has been doing that for yrs now and it hasn't struck a nerve yet.....you obviouslly haven't been in the lebron threads if you thought my ext love is tacky
happy.gif

you feel some kinda way don't you :rofl: do you feel better after insulting my taste :lol:  @MF Gooze
 has been doing that for yrs now and it hasn't struck a nerve yet.....you obviouslly haven't been in the lebron threads if you thought my ext love is tacky :D
Never once insulted your style patna, I respect what you're doing more than these 120 lb cats on here buying 4X sweaters with holes in em :smh: ...yellow highs are dope. :smokin

oh ok got it its the wrong shade of yellow, i stand by my "ungrateful Kobe Lakers Fans" comment |I  i watched pages of pages of people asking for a Laker cw and then they're giving to them and now complaints, i'm happy to read that some like the shoe

you feel some kinda way don't you :rofl: do you feel better after insulting my taste :lol:  @MF Gooze
 has been doing that for yrs now and it hasn't struck a nerve yet.....you obviouslly haven't been in the lebron threads if you thought my ext love is tacky :D

Lol, your taste, or lack of, has no bearing on my happiness.

But don't sit here and call people ungrateful because they choose to not waste their money on nike's tacky color choices. Calling me or the others that would like simple colors like the del sols ungrateful is no different than me making an assessment about your sneaker choices.

Back
Top Bottom