Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

my mom just copped me the gold ext's today as a random gift. what do you guys think about them? I think they're kind of ugly. af. lol. probs gonna take them back. they just dont have anywhere near enough style for me to rock them, especially being all gold. aint tryna be on the summer jam screen with a 'what are thooooooooose' steeze. joints look like team jordans. but i love my mom doh
I'd keep em. It's the thought that counts man, your mom's probably wouldn't feel good about you returning them. Plus you could rock em to play ball or the gym if you don't wanna rock em casual

my mom just copped me the gold ext's today as a random gift. what do you guys think about them? I think they're kind of ugly. af. lol. probs gonna take them back. they just dont have anywhere near enough style for me to rock them, especially being all gold. aint tryna be on the summer jam screen with a 'what are thooooooooose' steeze. joints look like team jordans. but i love my mom doh
You will regret returning them at a later date.  I had a shirt or two that my mom bought me as a present while growing up.  Even though I didn't wear it much at the time, I feel bad that it has been given away.  I wish I would have kept them.  

You will regret returning them at a later date.  I had a shirt or two that my mom bought me as a present while growing up.  Even though I didn't wear it much at the time, I feel bad that it has been given away.  I wish I would have kept them.  
yea that's what I was telling him, it's sentimental value, not something you wanna give away

I'd keep em. It's the thought that counts man, your mom's probably wouldn't feel good about you returning them. Plus you could rock em to play ball or the gym if you don't wanna rock em casual
lol the question is did the mom really pick the shoes or the sales rep who helped her? 

I think it's cool that your mom got you those. I would keep them. I think the shoe is a unique one. I will probably pick them up down the line.

yea that's what I was telling him, it's sentimental value, not something you wanna give away

lol the question is did the mom really pick the shoes or the sales rep who helped her?
lol either way it doesn't matter, his mom thought to get him a gift and knew he was into sneakers, it's the thought that counts, not the execution.

I think it's cool that your mom got you those. I would keep them. I think the shoe is a unique one. I will probably pick them up down the line.

That's how I feel too guys. I'm super sentimental and mushy when it comes to her. I'm sure I'll probably keep them. I always keep all of the greeting cards she's given since I was a kid. And she actually told me about it. She said she got the footlocker email that had the releases from today on it. Said she saw them and really thought I'd like them, and she went on and ordered them. Ordered a second pair from NDC too just in case the FTL order didn't go through, she figured they'd be limited and sell out. So no sales guy, it was all love. It was a really nice surprise. Even if I don't like them when they arrive, I'll probably gas them up in front of her just on strength. Good looks for the advice bros. repped.

Just re-read my original post about them. I seemed like an ungrateful brat. Not my intention. There's nobody above that woman in my eyes. so that thought was strictly on the design of the shoe. Her thought means the world to me. just wanted to put that out there lol

Last edited:
As the others have already said I would keep them too.

The gesture of your mom is really nice and makes the shoes personal and special.

Also I don't think that the golden ext's look bad.

I wonder what @redrum3281  would recommend him 
roll.gif

I bet he would love to get them as a surprise present too 
laugh.gif

To the kid who's mom got the gold ext lie and say they are dont fit and arent comfortable so she won't feel as bad lol

Had my brother run over to Mercer on a 0.0000000% chance they had any HTMs left. They didn't. I'm going to go cry now.

I wonder what @redrum3281
 would recommend him :rofl:

I bet he would love to get them as a surprise present too :lol:

Keep 'em with the right fit or accessories you can kill'em, and I sure would like them as a present wouldn't even feel guilt knowing they couldve gotten them cheaper a couple months from now

Had my brother run over to Mercer on a 0.0000000% chance they had any HTMs left. They didn't. I'm going to go cry now.
they dropped yesterday, unless someone returned one at the moment he entered there was no chance for an htm

My list of best Xmas Kobes

1. Chaos V
2. Grinch VI
3. Nike ID IV
4. Christmas Lights 8
5. Red Stocking IX
6. Whatever VII

I count 13 colorways of the non-elite X, am I missing any?

Silk
5 am
All Star
Blackout
Vino
Easter
Fundamental
Pain
Emerald City aka Sprites
Crimson
Peach Jam
USA