Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

some say kobe and pau were talking during the game timeouts etc., why wouldn't they the common goal is to win.  even if they are on bad terms why would they not talk during the game?  but where the issue might have been with them not talking is during practice sessions, team bus rides, team flights, and once something like that gets out the whole atmosphere of the team is affected.  but you could tell something happened phil jackson seemed TOO relieved to have the season over with.

some say kobe and pau were talking during the game timeouts etc., why wouldn't they the common goal is to win.  even if they are on bad terms why would they not talk during the game?  but where the issue might have been with them not talking is during practice sessions, team bus rides, team flights, and once something like that gets out the whole atmosphere of the team is affected.  but you could tell something happened phil jackson seemed TOO relieved to have the season over with.

Gasol is such a female

Is it me or does it seem like alot of the Euro/Int'l players are soft as @%@*?

Gasol is such a female

Is it me or does it seem like alot of the Euro/Int'l players are soft as @%@*?

I don't think you can call Kobe a snitch on this one. He is bogus for discussing another man's business with his wife. I never understood the point in that. The real problem here is vanessa, if this is all true. It was none of her business in the first place, definitely not her role to tell anyone else.

I don't think you can call Kobe a snitch on this one. He is bogus for discussing another man's business with his wife. I never understood the point in that. The real problem here is vanessa, if this is all true. It was none of her business in the first place, definitely not her role to tell anyone else.

Damn if this is true it gives me even more reason to not like Kobe
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

People want to believe these because they dislike Kobe Bryant...Yea Kobe's really going to want Pau Gasol to fall apart and get dumped LOL

People want to believe these because they dislike Kobe Bryant...Yea Kobe's really going to want Pau Gasol to fall apart and get dumped LOL

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....
laugh.gif

I didn't go in any of those....anyways, got a special thread on deck for you when u get that GED. 
mike_breen.jpg

"BANG!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....
laugh.gif

I didn't go in any of those....anyways, got a special thread on deck for you when u get that GED. 
mike_breen.jpg

"BANG!"
laugh.gif

pau was prolly like u caused the one thing i needed the most in the world to be taken away so now im a $$#@ you over and take away the one thing you needed the most in this world. a sixth ring mother %%$%+#!
laugh.gif
but really though pau prolly listening to the song below and eatin a gallon of rocky road next to a cozy fireplace in tears right now...

pau was prolly like u caused the one thing i needed the most in the world to be taken away so now im a $$#@ you over and take away the one thing you needed the most in this world. a sixth ring mother %%$%+#!
laugh.gif
but really though pau prolly listening to the song below and eatin a gallon of rocky road next to a cozy fireplace in tears right now...

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

huh? if this is true, Kobe shouldnt Say S!!!

obviously Vanessa shouldnt talk either, but what point does it server for Kobe to tell his wife?

Back
Top Bottom