Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
at these Kobe defenders getting all pissed acting like it's far fetched for people to believe it.  It's not like it's NOT in Kobe's character to be a snitch.
Exactly.  And, also, just becaue Gasol is publicly denying it doesn't mean it isn't true.  I can think of plenty of times when rumors like this were initially -- or even always -- publicly denied by the person they were about only to be confirmed true by other sources later.  Would you really expect Gasol say, "yeah, Kobe ruined my relationship by ratting me out for having another girl and that's why we, the two time defending champions, went out like punks to the Dallas Mavericks."  There's just too much going on here for me to believe that Gasol was bothered by some other "off-court" issue, completely unrelated to one of his teammates.  Like someone else said, where there's smoke . . .   

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
at these Kobe defenders getting all pissed acting like it's far fetched for people to believe it.  It's not like it's NOT in Kobe's character to be a snitch.
Exactly.  And, also, just becaue Gasol is publicly denying it doesn't mean it isn't true.  I can think of plenty of times when rumors like this were initially -- or even always -- publicly denied by the person they were about only to be confirmed true by other sources later.  Would you really expect Gasol say, "yeah, Kobe ruined my relationship by ratting me out for having another girl and that's why we, the two time defending champions, went out like punks to the Dallas Mavericks."  There's just too much going on here for me to believe that Gasol was bothered by some other "off-court" issue, completely unrelated to one of his teammates.  Like someone else said, where there's smoke . . .   

and all these conspiracy theorists still believe Obama is a muslim and not born in America? So Pau should take a lie detector test and show us a document stating his word as true?

and all these conspiracy theorists still believe Obama is a muslim and not born in America? So Pau should take a lie detector test and show us a document stating his word as true?

Whatever the case may be, I don't recall Kobe/Pau sharing those intimate [no Amechi] moments on the floor discussing strategy as I remember them sharing the past three years. They really seemed to have a bond on the court, just them two. This playoff run it was just a totally different feel. Pau seemed to mail it in starting before the playoffs even started.

So whether or not the report is true, with the Bynum comments and with how anemic Pau looked, there had to be something going on there.

Whatever the case may be, I don't recall Kobe/Pau sharing those intimate [no Amechi] moments on the floor discussing strategy as I remember them sharing the past three years. They really seemed to have a bond on the court, just them two. This playoff run it was just a totally different feel. Pau seemed to mail it in starting before the playoffs even started.

So whether or not the report is true, with the Bynum comments and with how anemic Pau looked, there had to be something going on there.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

We shouldn't be surprised by these latest accusations against Kobe, once a snitch always a snitch.  Like I said about him yesterday, Kobe has alot of negatives on his resume be it on the court or off the court.  He's the worst kind of teammate and the type of guy you simply don't want to hang around or be associated with. 

Truth

Originally Posted by Deuce King

We shouldn't be surprised by these latest accusations against Kobe, once a snitch always a snitch.  Like I said about him yesterday, Kobe has alot of negatives on his resume be it on the court or off the court.  He's the worst kind of teammate and the type of guy you simply don't want to hang around or be associated with. 

Truth

so i guess were all just gonna ignore the fact that pau's girl has been coming to the games with him?

so i guess were all just gonna ignore the fact that pau's girl has been coming to the games with him?

If you want to use Bynum talk about "trust issues" as more rumor proof, he said in his exit interview that it was trust on the court and there was no off the court problems. He did talk about the team not practicing correctly which could be a shot at Kobe not practicing with the team...lets get that rumor going now!

If you want to use Bynum talk about "trust issues" as more rumor proof, he said in his exit interview that it was trust on the court and there was no off the court problems. He did talk about the team not practicing correctly which could be a shot at Kobe not practicing with the team...lets get that rumor going now!

Kobe is a hell of a athlete , but there is 1 thing in common after championship run the lake show has had in the last 10-12 years , something
always pops off after success , and what is the common piece ? the mamba. Dude a snitch and be yappin his mouth to much bottom line . I
think that and age caught up with the lakers this post season .

Kobe is a hell of a athlete , but there is 1 thing in common after championship run the lake show has had in the last 10-12 years , something
always pops off after success , and what is the common piece ? the mamba. Dude a snitch and be yappin his mouth to much bottom line . I
think that and age caught up with the lakers this post season .

People already have their mind up on this subject I don't know why people act like anyone is listening.

Kobe haters- Kobe snitched before so he snitched again. Pau was awful said that off the court issues were a problem, Kobe and Pau didn't talk and Bynum talked about trust issues. The fact it's being denied doesn't mean anything, people lie to the media all the time.

Kobe stans- But they have came out publicly and said that these rumors are false. Bynum's trust issues were on the court. So take them at their word and move on. It's clearly a lie.

That about right?

People already have their mind up on this subject I don't know why people act like anyone is listening.

Kobe haters- Kobe snitched before so he snitched again. Pau was awful said that off the court issues were a problem, Kobe and Pau didn't talk and Bynum talked about trust issues. The fact it's being denied doesn't mean anything, people lie to the media all the time.

Kobe stans- But they have came out publicly and said that these rumors are false. Bynum's trust issues were on the court. So take them at their word and move on. It's clearly a lie.

That about right?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

That about right?

Although I don't think the divide on this is exactly between haters and stans (I consider myself neither), you pretty much nailed it otherwise.  But you're point is well taken.  Nobody is going to change anyone's mind who's on the other side of this.  

That about right?

Although I don't think the divide on this is exactly between haters and stans (I consider myself neither), you pretty much nailed it otherwise.  But you're point is well taken.  Nobody is going to change anyone's mind who's on the other side of this.  

Originally Posted by lawdog1

KingJames23 wrote:

That about right?

Yeah but the people arguing the most fit in those 2 categories so it's easier to generalize the two groups as such.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

KingJames23 wrote:

That about right?

Yeah but the people arguing the most fit in those 2 categories so it's easier to generalize the two groups as such.

That about right?
/thread

right on

Back
Top Bottom