Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by PMatic

Someone in the know told me it's true.
nerd.gif
What's the official story?  Vanessa told Pau's girl that he had a side dish, is that correct?  Or is there another version? 

Kobe told Vanessa Pau had a side piece, Vanessa told Pau's girl about the side piece, Pau and his girl break up and Pau found out Kobe started this whole thing. Again, that's just what I was told.

I need to re-watch the Lakers games over the past month to see if there was any interaction between Kobe and Pau now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Their relationship must not have been that strong in the first place.
When has Kobe ever had a strong relationship with any teammate though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Their relationship must not have been that strong in the first place.
When has Kobe ever had a strong relationship with any teammate though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by PMatic

Someone in the know told me it's true.
nerd.gif
What's the official story?  Vanessa told Pau's girl that he had a side dish, is that correct?  Or is there another version? 

Kobe told Vanessa Pau had a side piece, Vanessa told Pau's girl about the side piece, Pau and his girl break up and Pau found out Kobe started this whole thing. Again, that's just what I was told.

I need to re-watch the Lakers games over the past month to see if there was any interaction between Kobe and Pau now. 
laugh.gif

Im starting to believe this sh!@.
laugh.gif

You can just see it from the start that Gasol was not there mentally. He still shoulda manned up unless its a death in your family nothing should distract you that much. Its more (()) out there.

Im starting to believe this sh!@.
laugh.gif

You can just see it from the start that Gasol was not there mentally. He still shoulda manned up unless its a death in your family nothing should distract you that much. Its more (()) out there.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this %@+++ vanessa needs to go. not givin up the booty to the mailman and now this?? smh
she probably did give up the booty and was acting like malone was bothering her afterward

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this %@+++ vanessa needs to go. not givin up the booty to the mailman and now this?? smh
she probably did give up the booty and was acting like malone was bothering her afterward

Kobe And Gastrong are/were talking. Ireland confirmed it himself earler on AM710.. They were talking during timeouts.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why does something like that "make sense" to you exactly?

Judging by their body language, Pau's poor play, how two time defending champions unraveled as they did... something behind the scenes seems like it could be the cause of some uneasiness and tension. I'm not saying that's 100% what happened, but it seemed like something more than just X's and O's... that's why it would "make sense"
Is that a sufficient answer?

Kobe And Gastrong are/were talking. Ireland confirmed it himself earler on AM710.. They were talking during timeouts.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why does something like that "make sense" to you exactly?

Judging by their body language, Pau's poor play, how two time defending champions unraveled as they did... something behind the scenes seems like it could be the cause of some uneasiness and tension. I'm not saying that's 100% what happened, but it seemed like something more than just X's and O's... that's why it would "make sense"
Is that a sufficient answer?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....
laugh.gif

I didn't go in any of those....anyways, got a special thread on deck for you when u get that GED. 
mike_breen.jpg

"BANG!"

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....
laugh.gif

I didn't go in any of those....anyways, got a special thread on deck for you when u get that GED. 
mike_breen.jpg

"BANG!"

Originally Posted by RsXtreme415

Right.  If John Ireland, notorious Lakers media stooge and sack rider says there's nothing to the story, I guess there's nothing to it. 

Originally Posted by RsXtreme415

Right.  If John Ireland, notorious Lakers media stooge and sack rider says there's nothing to the story, I guess there's nothing to it. 

Back
Top Bottom