Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Statis22

Their relationship must not have been that strong in the first place.
When has Kobe ever had a strong relationship with any teammate though?
laugh.gif

Lol, I meant Gasol and his woman.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Statis22

Their relationship must not have been that strong in the first place.
When has Kobe ever had a strong relationship with any teammate though?
laugh.gif

Lol, I meant Gasol and his woman.

yeah someone went on the radio here in LA and let everyone know that those rumors were false
Pau's girl had been going to the Laker games, and she doesn't talk to vanessa or any other laker wife
plaschke doesn't know what he's talking about

yeah someone went on the radio here in LA and let everyone know that those rumors were false
Pau's girl had been going to the Laker games, and she doesn't talk to vanessa or any other laker wife
plaschke doesn't know what he's talking about

The audacity of Kobe tho...

"Hey Nessa, remember what I did in Colorado? Pau doin the same he he "

The audacity of Kobe tho...

"Hey Nessa, remember what I did in Colorado? Pau doin the same he he "

Originally Posted by Gottips3

These guys need to stop letting little pettie stuff get to them on the court. I no it maybe hard, but they have a job to do.

Easier said than done bro.  Things like that can rock any man's psyche.  You'd have to be inhuman not to feel some type of way.  Michael Jordan and Barry Bonds being the exception.

This isn't the first time Mrs. Bryant's has been mentioned as meddler when it comes to other player's business.  She needs to stay home for real.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

These guys need to stop letting little pettie stuff get to them on the court. I no it maybe hard, but they have a job to do.

Easier said than done bro.  Things like that can rock any man's psyche.  You'd have to be inhuman not to feel some type of way.  Michael Jordan and Barry Bonds being the exception.

This isn't the first time Mrs. Bryant's has been mentioned as meddler when it comes to other player's business.  She needs to stay home for real.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

wasent this proven to be false?
What part was proven to be false?  Pau himself has said that he was letting a personal, off-court issue get to him.  He clearly wasn't himself throughout the playoffs, so something was obviously going on.  Then there was Bynum's "trust issues" comment.  All of that stuff makes it pretty hard for me to completely discount this rumor, regargless of what the Lakers themselves and their PR people are saying.    

What part was proven to be false?  Pau himself has said that he was letting a personal, off-court issue get to him.  He clearly wasn't himself throughout the playoffs, so something was obviously going on.  Then there was Bynum's "trust issues" comment.  All of that stuff makes it pretty hard for me to completely discount this rumor, regargless of what the Lakers themselves and their PR people are saying.    

Unless someone he knows passed away or something, Gasol has zero excuse for the way he performed these playoffs.

Dude was physically fine. His performance might of cost him a spot on the Lakers next season.

Unless someone he knows passed away or something, Gasol has zero excuse for the way he performed these playoffs.

Dude was physically fine. His performance might of cost him a spot on the Lakers next season.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Hmmm....interesting angle w. Bynum's comments.  Never really thought to put 2 + 2 together....

Hmmm....interesting angle w. Bynum's comments.  Never really thought to put 2 + 2 together....

the rumor about him and his girl breaking up isn't true, it has already been confirmed that that isn't true.
Pau is talking about another off-court issue
He did mention that the rumor was hurting loved ones around him (probably his girl)

the rumor about him and his girl breaking up isn't true, it has already been confirmed that that isn't true.
Pau is talking about another off-court issue
He did mention that the rumor was hurting loved ones around him (probably his girl)

Even if true, Pau's poor play turned out to be only a small reason why we lost.

Even if true, Pau's poor play turned out to be only a small reason why we lost.

Back
Top Bottom