Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

nerd.gif

in that case pau's getting traded. kobes wife is to blame for not 3peating!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....
laugh.gif

I didn't go in any of those....anyways, got a special thread on deck for you when u get that GED. 

this %@+++ vanessa needs to go. not givin up the booty to the mailman and now this?? smh

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I was waiting all day for double j to ignore all 5 threads it's been talked about in and make it's own....
laugh.gif

I didn't go in any of those....anyways, got a special thread on deck for you when u get that GED. 

this %@+++ vanessa needs to go. not givin up the booty to the mailman and now this?? smh

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif

Saw this in the Laker offseason thread.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

this Pau/Kobe/Vanessa rumor hasnt been proved. Bill Plashke wrote about a rumor and Pau who has denied the rumor only acknowleges some off the court issues affecting him. Another website (see below...its a sport gossip site but maybe more credible then mediatakeout or terez owens) tells that Pau's girl was at last weeks game and they are still together. Believe who you will but dont start further spreading unfounded rumors until the actual people speak on them.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/media-they-smear-what-they-dont-understand-29678

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif

Saw this in the Laker offseason thread.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

this Pau/Kobe/Vanessa rumor hasnt been proved. Bill Plashke wrote about a rumor and Pau who has denied the rumor only acknowleges some off the court issues affecting him. Another website (see below...its a sport gossip site but maybe more credible then mediatakeout or terez owens) tells that Pau's girl was at last weeks game and they are still together. Believe who you will but dont start further spreading unfounded rumors until the actual people speak on them.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/media-they-smear-what-they-dont-understand-29678

Originally Posted by PMatic

Someone in the know told me it's true.
nerd.gif
What's the official story?  Vanessa told Pau's girl that he had a side dish, is that correct?  Or is there another version? 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Someone in the know told me it's true.
nerd.gif
What's the official story?  Vanessa told Pau's girl that he had a side dish, is that correct?  Or is there another version? 

Back
Top Bottom