king of the hill SERIES finale tonight on fox

Can someone explain the ending I completely missed it when I switched to the Sunday Night Football game

laugh.gif
So Boomhauer was a texas ranger.

Ending was fine, show was about an average family in everyday life. The humor on this show goes above a lot of people's heads I am surprised this show evenlasted so long.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

didn't feel like a series finale.

mad.gif

why do I feel like fox just chose 2 random episodes to show??? I'm pretty pissed. The first episode was much better than the 2nd. I really thought it wasgona be a whole hour long. i hope it gets picked up on another channel and clevelend show bombs

who else was surprised when they showed that boomhower is a police officer?

SaltineWarrior wrote:

The Simpsons will have a similar ending as well. You don't have to go with a bang to be good.

no it won't

the final simpsons will be hyped up for weeks if not months, unlike king of the hill which gets thrown on during opening week of the nfl. Nobody knew about thefinale until today. They will have a real end to the simpsons.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

12 seasons too long. About tome its gone. Make way for the Cleveland show.

wow, i hope my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning because the pilot for that was terrible, family guy is already bad but theyre going to try to get clevelandto carry a show by himself?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

who else was surprised when they showed that boomhower is a police officer?
*Raises hand*
After that, I realized that they never actually had shown what Boomhauer does for a living. Perfect career, wouldn't have expected it.

I wish they'd have involved more of the secondary characters into the last episode.

Finally this trash was over. I got it and even laughed @ a few eps but just didn't keep my interest.

Probably would've been more of a success if it wasn't animated.

Back
Top Bottom