king of the hill SERIES finale tonight on fox

King of the Hill was awesome. Was adult humor, but also idiotic enough to be enjoyed by 10 year olds. Not too many shows could accomplish that.

I will be watching it.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by wj4

Why are they stopping it? Don't tell me it's to make time slot for that Cleveland show. Hank came a longgg way from the redneck that he was in the early years, lol.

yup...
mad.gif

disgusting
I hope The Cleveland Show falls flat on its face.
mad.gif
I can't wait for the naacp jumps on that mess. I just really don't see it making it. then again people like the lowest commen denominatorwhen it comes to TV, so who knows.

Sad to see it go :-( Are they cancelling this to make room for that new show Glee? SMH. it looks rather whack...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Am I the only one who wanted to see the finale being Joseph finding out the truth?[/color]

Thanks for this reminder. I had no idea. I'll have to save 2 beers for it.

I usually watch it on AS and CW at night. It's come a long way.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by wj4

Why are they stopping it? Don't tell me it's to make time slot for that Cleveland show. Hank came a longgg way from the redneck that he was in the early years, lol.

yup...
mad.gif

disgusting
I hope The Cleveland Show falls flat on its face.
mad.gif
Co-sign
mad.gif

I'll put the vidja games down, fire up the propane grill & down a case of Alamo beer in its honor.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Am I the only one who wanted to see the finale being Joseph finding out the truth?[/color]
that would be pretty epic, but I'd rather see them finally kill peggy hill off

have her choke on spipeggy and meatballs or something

Apparently one of the Episodes FOX chose not to air this fall includes Dale finding out about Nancy and Jon Redcorn.

"The boy aint right"...
probably one of the most underrated shows ever...
Makes me sad to see it go to a end...

and its ending like it started...always flying under the radar...

man this sucks...i love watching this show on Adult Swim...this show will be GREATLY missed...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Apparently one of the Episodes FOX chose not to air this fall includes Dale finding out about Nancy and Jon Redcorn.
I've always loved your screenname man, dale is the +@!@
pimp.gif

where did you hear about that? i need to see a script. I really want to see how dale would take it. Prob spin it into an alien conspiracy. Why do you supposefox wouldn't air it?

I'd laugh if Bill got married somehow.

Sucks that it has to go, but I think Cartoon Network will pick it up.

OH NOOOOEEEZZZ!!!

I didn't even know this was gonna happen, this is crazy I love this show. I fall asleep to it every night on AS.

I really hope they go off with a bang, damn it was a great run. I wasn't really a fan in the beginning but since I matured a bit, I appreciate the comedymore.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

This show was definitely one of my faves.

They actually stayed decently consistant compared to The Simpsons (whos series should have ended already, and I'm a Simpsons fan.)

agreed (and the simpsons are my favorite show)

king of the hill found a way to stay fresh. It changed through the seaons as well, but I can't quite put my finger on how it stayed so good. It hardly ever got better or worse. probably the most consistent cartoon ever. I'd put fiturama in that category too

for the most part, what they did to the simpsons is
sick.gif

Now seth mcfalane is gonna have 3 damn shows uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mad.gif

QFT. As a kid I didn't really like King of the Hill because it wasn't over top comedy like The Simpson. But now I realize how well written this showis and character driven.Mike Judge and Greg Daniels
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom