Show time
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

about time this show went off air, so dull and unfunny
Why you talkin bout the Simpsons Crank? This is The King Of The Hill thread

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

about time this show went off air, so dull and unfunny
says the person who thinks entourage is the second coming of christ

Uh should I catch older episodes in order to understand this show? I was like this o_0 the whole show

Feels like a regular ole episode. I think there must be something in the works for them to get picked up by CN. If not this episode wouldve been chopped fullof montages and cameos from every character ever.
(sp)

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Feels like a regular ole episode. I think there must be something in the works for them to get picked up by CN. If not this episode wouldve been chopped full of montages and cameos from every character ever.
(sp)

"Lucky's Wedding suit" was suppose to be the Series Finale until it got picked up for 2 more years. My man Chuck Mangione
pimp.gif

Good ending. Hank finally got something he wanted, something to have in common with his son.

What were you guys expecting? Joseph to find out his father was John Redcorn? He thinks of Redcorn as some weird guy. Peggy back in season 1 found out that itdoesn't take someone to be a biological father to actually be one. Dale was more of a dad than John Redcorn could have ever been.

The Simpsons will have a similar ending as well. You don't have to go with a bang to be good.

mannnnnnnnnnn my cable got cut off last week and I don't have the digital tv adapter for my old joint so unfortunately I can't view this
frown.gif
it just started too!

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Good ending. Hank finally got something he wanted, something to have in common with his son.
Hank always worried about his relationship with his son would end up like his with his Dad.I just wish they would have mention Cotton.

Back
Top Bottom