kid gets his concords snatched vol. which nter is this

I know that if somebody throws a skateboard at me and it doesn't knock me out, the other person ****** up bad.

Like somebody else said, the grey shirt fella with the cornrows (?) and tan pants looks like a nutjob.

Asian guys were not about whatever **** they were supposedly talking.

Another iPhone video fail. 

If you find it necessary to have a phone that has such a stupid, idiotic, half screen feature, please avoid such fail of a feature and hold your phone sideways.

That is all.

black dudes must be racist Dominicans, did you hear them using the N word?

:smh:

Oh they were def dominican, no doubt about it. But I see what you did there.
zero dominicans in that video...da hell ya talkin about? ( i can tell by da accent) stop tryin to drag my peoples into that, when

dominicans fights

its a WHOLE lot more spanish and entertainment then this hog wash, that was some ol' blacks vs asians...used to see this

type of **** when hood ****** used to go cop tier zero **** in these little shops in Asian territories back in da early 2000's.

lmao, it was a joke.

don't know who or why anyone bought it :smh:

for some reason after watching that, i feel like watching the video for Chris Brown's Beautiful People...

Last edited:
Maannnnn how you gonna get smacked and not even attempt to fight back, cmon son.

Ohh and dudes are squares for using boards and jumpin.

:lol: at the dude getting hit in rhe dome with the board at the beginning. :rofl:

I'm honestly shocked those dudes didn't do anything. Some dude is up in my face like that asking me to hit him, dude is waking up a couple minutes later.

dude eating that tap t0 the dome with the board was def the highlight of this vid :lol:
how you can hit someone, on the head none the less, with a deck and not hurt them is beyond me

Last edited:
I dont think it will fly messing with Asians cats from the Bay Area. 
Oh please.  Asian dudes in the Bay Area are just a buncha women.  Aint nobody afraid of a Bay Area boi
laugh.gif

please elaborate on what kind of "individuals."
Oh please, you know what he means.

That went exactly how I thought it would go when I saw the two sides

Back
Top Bottom