kid gets his concords snatched vol. which nter is this

You wouldn't wanna mess with those Asian hoodlums in the Bay. They simply don't care for their lives, especially the ones from ESSJ,

LOL nobody thinks twice about ESSJ anywhere but the South Bay.

Its real easy to act reckless and show a disregard for ya life when the murder rate is sub 2.0.

Read; San Jose is sweet and just a massive suburb.

Last edited:
^it sounds like you're hating bruh.

Cuz every Asian person in SJ owns a million dollar home in white neighborhoods...
Makes sense.

Yea, because that's exactly what I said, right? First of all, I said nothing about all Asian people, I specifically called out the clowns in Viet gangs who come through in their IS 350s their rich engineer or business owner parents bought them yet act hood on a daily basis. Go to the evergreen area of east side san Jose and just look at where these so called goons live. Even the non wealthy ones live in areas with low crime, great schools, etc. I lived there for 4 years, and my parents still live there, so I'm not BSing

and I'm not even saying that it's a bad thing. These fake thugs end up going to college and maturing into normal adults eventually. I'm not one of those clowns who takes pride in how violent his area is, leave that @#$% to the uneducated losers who have nothing going for them in life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom