kid gets his concords snatched vol. which nter is this

thats why me and potnas keep the thumper at all times mayne. i learned a long time ago nobody fights fair.

ps i seen this happen at tanforan mall in san bruno, ca. some tongans mopped up some filipinos on the concord release day and took all their freshly purchased concords.

Last edited:
thats why me and potnas keep the thumper at all times mayne. i learned a long time ago nobody fights fair.

THIS!!!! when I was 17 I put an *** whooping on this one dude and his older bro shot me 3 times as I was walking to the car after the fight, I hate to carry but its crazy out here

Just watched it again. Lol at dude flipping off the camera for a few seconds early in the video.

Upon further review, it seems like the party that was getting bullied around might have been drunk and saying some dumb stuff while drunk but weren't built for confrontation. Doesn't justify the reaction of the dudes that hit them with skateboards and taking dudes shoe but seeing the one dude backpedal up those steps then say something made me think the party that got bullied was running their mouths too.

Still the skater kids picked their battle. I doubt they pop off like that to a bunch of dudes bigger then them.

mean.gif
my people.
This generation is a piece of crap.
mean.gif
oh please..that was a sissy fight, if this was da 80's-90's it would've looked like a final flight melee with broken bottles

and bats lying everywhere. this is hodgepodge was LIGHT.

them asian kids got punked though
laugh.gif
mean.gif

black dudes must be racist Dominicans, did you hear them using the N word?

mean.gif
Oh they were def dominican, no doubt about it. But I see what you did there.
zero dominicans in that video...da hell ya talkin about? ( i can tell by da accent) stop tryin to drag my peoples into that, when

dominicans fights

its a WHOLE lot more spanish and entertainment then this hog wash, that was some ol' blacks vs asians...used to see this

type of **** when hood ****** used to go cop tier zero **** in these little shops in Asian territories back in da early 2000's.

Last edited:
light punches thrown :lol:

Like little girly slaps. :lol: I was annoyed watching the whole video.

How is this funny? It's pretty sad that neither side has a more productive way of spending their time than some street brawl surely fought over something ridiculously petty.

Clearly looks like only one side is doing the fighting :\

Seemed like the skaters were young so, the other side was holding out. Either way .. I seen girls fight rougher than that!

Last edited:
zero dominicans in that video...da hell ya talkin about? ( i can tell by da accent) stop tryin to drag my peoples into that, when

dominicans fights

its a WHOLE lot more spanish and entertainment then this hog wash, that was some ol' blacks vs asians...used to see this

type of **** when hood ****** used to go cop tier zero **** in these little shops in Asian territories back in da early 2000's.
Leave it to ninjahood to say even Dominicans have better fights then black people....

You're a confused black errrr Dominican supremist....

Pretty sure most of the dudes were Spanish anyways.... But once you do negative stuff you're black by default....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom