Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP TELLING US THAT WE ARE WRONG IN BADMOUTHING WOMEN, BLACK WOMEN NO LESS! THEY ARE DIFFICULT AND HORRIBLE! MEAN FOR NO REASON! IF THEY ARE SO EDUCATED, THEN WHY ARE THEY SO MAD ALL THE TIME! MEN NEED TO WEAR THE PANTS, EVEN IF THEY DON'T FIT!

That's what I'm hearing....:wow::lol:

STOP TELLING US THAT WE ARE WRONG IN BADMOUTHING WOMEN, BLACK WOMEN NO LESS! THEY ARE DIFFICULT AND HORRIBLE! MEAN FOR NO REASON! IF THEY ARE SO EDUCATED, THEN WHY ARE THEY SO MAD ALL THE TIME! MEN NEED TO WEAR THE PANTS, EVEN IF THEY DON'T FIT!

That's what I'm hearing....:wow::lol:

No Brother...not at all.

Speaking for myself, I'm talking about the women who are calling in to Kevin Samuels show who share a similar world view to women I've dated, hung out, had sex with, are friends with, related to, etc.

Anything else is a Strawman as far as I'm concerned.

Women are not homogenous - no group of people are. There's "bad" and "good" in all groups. Yes. Black Women as well.

Misandry is a real thing - no matter how someone goes about justifying it, its wrong.

In my opinion Samuels is speaking to some of our real life experiences.

You might not share those experiences personally but that doesn't give anyone the green light to say I hate women.

You guys don't even want to watch the videos and even when you do you're focused more on Samuels than the ladies who are calling in. WTF does his sexual orientation have to do with what these women are saying that many of us have heard in person?

On the surface it just seems like conscious bias.

I'm not looking for agreement or to change anyone's POV.

It just seems a bit disingenuous for a couple of married dudes to enter a thread about a subject relating to single folks finding relationships, comment on a group in which you are no longer a member (single men), but refuse watch the videos, and look down on those of us with different experiences saying that somehow we are women haters and its all our fault that we aren't married to half human half goddess deities like you.

With your chest out.

Literally.

I love Black women too but Damn Fam.

This thread swings like no other. IDK what's going on.
This thread is all over the place.

I am so glad I started from the Page 1 rather than the most recent page when I was deciding if it was worth catching up on this thread because I might not have gave it a chance seeing pages of dudes arguing about the definition of "needs" :lol: While the thread is chaotic, for the most part the topics are discussion and there are some good opinions on both side. Then of course the luz (Uncle Kev's videos, posters slandering each other, etc.)

I think it's cause cats are being told that if they ain't clapping cheeks, they ain't saying nothing. When you look back at it, a lot of cats who were talking that big talk wasn't clapping **** except their hands. Then you realize how much time you wasted dealing with chicks that you don't even talk to anymore. when you could have put that energy into building and developing yourself.

I won't front, I wasn't clapping like that or aggressively chasing yambs like that when I was young but to your point, it was a blessing in disguise. As a result, I was studying more, networking, getting involved in extracurriculars, etc. and as a result, I basically secured my job for when I graduated after my sophomore year. Even then, continuing to grind instead of partying/pursuing the P was advantageous because it kept my GPA up. Once I got to the "real world", it was off to the races, though. Best analogy is a basketball player who goes to a program where the HC's offense doesn't highlight his skills or maybe a dude who doesn't get that much time for w/e reason although the talent is there so when he gets to the pros, he's a much better player :lol:

But anyway, I emphasize the point you brought up whenever I'm speaking to a group of young folks. I go with the Bradley Beal approach because that's basically what my dad did with me and I'm forever grateful. I feel in today's day and age folks are too easy on children and don't tell them how real it is when you're an adult or how hard and smart you have to work to make it in Corporate America, ESPECIALLY if you're a woman or a minority.

No Brother...not at all.

Speaking for myself, I'm talking about the women who are calling in to Kevin Samuels show who share a similar world view to women I've dated, hung out, had sex with, are friends with, related to, etc.

Anything else is a Strawman as far as I'm concerned.

Women are not homogenous - no group of people are. There's "bad" and "good" in all groups. Yes. Black Women as well.

Misandry is a real thing - no matter how someone goes about justifying it, its wrong.

In my opinion Samuels is speaking to some of our real life experiences.

You might not share those experiences personally but that doesn't give anyone the green light to say I hate women.

You guys don't even want to watch the videos and even when you do you're focused more on Samuels than the ladies who are calling in. WTF does his sexual orientation have to do with what these women are saying that many of us have heard in person?

On the surface it just seems like conscious bias.

I'm not looking for agreement or to change anyone's POV.

It just seems a bit disingenuous for a couple of married dudes to enter a thread about a subject relating to single folks finding relationships, comment on a group in which you are no longer a member (single men), but refuse watch the videos, and look down on those of us with different experiences saying that somehow we are women haters and its all our fault that we aren't married to half human half goddess deities like you.

With your chest out.

Literally.

I love Black women too but Damn Fam.
I wasn’t talking about you, that was to the person that decided that I and D were the same person. Your beef with D is between you two!

I wasn’t talking about you, that was to the person that decided that I and D were the same person. Your beef with D is between you two!
Dudes are acting mad feminine right now. Getting all up in they feelings :rofl: >D

But y'all two are the ones throwing rocks and hiding your hands. Kee Kee-ing all over each other LOL!

Out here like Statler and Waldorf.

I mentioned you because we have spoken on many different threads and I've come to respect your POV and communication style.

Have no idea who the other dude is so I choose not to engage with him.

But y'all two are the ones throwing rocks and hiding your hands. Kee Kee-ing all over each other LOL!

Out here like Statler and Waldorf.

I mentioned you because we have spoken on many different threads and I've come to respect your POV and communication style.

Have no idea who the other dude is so I choose not to engage with him.
Look, D came at me from the left about spirituality on the thread about killings! I am ancestrally driven, and he poo poo’d it! But I’m cool! You and I have rapped on many things, so we cool too! On this thread? There are some cats touting this dude samuels, who will call you a woman as an insult! So hey!

Look, D came at me from the left about spirituality on the thread about killings! I am ancestrally driven, and he poo poo’d it! But I’m cool! You and I have rapped on many things, so we cool too! On this thread? There are some cats touting this dude samuels, who will call you a woman as an insult! So hey!

Aight bet. I cant front - you do know your facts on the ancestry thing and I've learned a TON about black folks just following your threads so you know I got nothing but respect for you OG Big Bro.

Even if we don't see eye to eye on this thread.

So now that that's out the way, wassup with your wife's friends! :nerd:

I'm ready to get my Steadman on LOL!!!

Aight bet. I cant front - you do know your facts on the ancestry thing and I've learned a TON about black folks just following your threads so you know I got nothing but respect for you OG Big Bro.

All I gotta say is that Howard U has put out a TON of prospects other than VP Harris! If I were looking like that? That's a good place to start! HBCU's ain't playin'!

KHUFU KHUFU are you accepting of the OG status that was thrusted on you?

Very proud of everyone in this thread. I wish nothing but good health and prosperity for you and your families. When Mr. Samuels talks about high value men he means the men that post on NT.
REMEMBER! THE CONTENT THAT YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN IS THAT OF THE MOST HIGH, THAT OF A MAN WHO CREATED ALL AND UNEQUAL! BLACK WOMEN WERE BUILT TO SERVE BUTTERED BISCUITS TO THOSE THAT ARE TRULY DESERVING!

Generational curses:

With women making more and more money male gold diggers exist as well.

Word to Tyrone living in his girlfriend's house and her letting him drive the hooptie.

Men are vulnerable at a baseline, that's why men like Kevin Samuel exist to make them feel better about themselves :rofl:

You do not want to quote this woman, or use her for any references at all. After her first book was published, she was busted dating white men, even though her book was called The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Black woman. In the book she lauded men to the point, stating that Black women had smaller brains than Black men. She also spoke of slapping Black women in the mouth, when they became unruly.

She ain't the one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom