Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:sick:

WTF is going on in here?!?!

tenor (1).gif

Oh, when guccishades made his comments on the does nt have a problem with women thread, she showed his pic to her very well off Black female friends. They all called me stupid for even attempting to talk to a fat, nasty, funky looking idiot like him.

:rofl: :rofl:

HE'S VERY LEAN. I hope Mrs. KHUFU KHUFU has had time to consider my posts on the importance of BLACK CONSERVATISM and that she votes for our President Emeritus as well.

I might have spoken too soon...

The male version of "I don't need a man":

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do agree that the laws that govern matrimony are indeed outdated, but all of the macho, egotistical affirmations , the misogyny, is incredibly comical...and stupid.

I do agree that the laws that govern matrimony are indeed outdated, but all of the macho, egotistical affirmations , the misogyny, is incredibly comical...and stupid.

No matter if its a man or a woman saying it.

No matter if its a man or a woman saying it.
Mmmmmm, I do not know if I agree with that. That would be a very long post if I were to respond on the matter. I side with Black women on the matter, just like I side with Black people on the matter against racism.

This thread is about kevin samuels and the women who call into his show, you ****ing moron. You keep tryna bring up your mom and your sister and your coworkers like anyone even knows or gives a **** about them. Then you wanna insult people for their takes because we're discussing the women in these videos u refuse to watch, and you're talking about your ****ing mom :lol:

Go make a thread about your mom and your sister if those are the women you wanna

Would you feel better if I told you my mom and sister are married and can cook? :lol:

They don't clean though because they hirer cleaners. These damn modern women. :smh:

Mmmmmm, I do not know if I agree with that. That would be a very long post if I were to respond on the matter. I side with Black women on the matter, just like I side with Black people on the matter against racism.

No I get that and respect your POV.

You've shared enough of it for me to know that you come in good faith and are willing to support your POV with logic and reason.

Even if we don't agree I still respect your POV from where you are...especially considering you're married and have been out of the dating world for quite some time.

Us who are still out here dating have entirely different experiences than you married dudes.

Unless you're on that Derrick Jaxn wave LOL :lol:

Speaking of which - why are married dudes kicking knowledge, giving advice about dating / meeting women that's targeted towards women / what women want to hear?

I always wondered that about guys like Derrick Jaxn and Steve Harvey.

Using their wedding ring as a qualifier to mess it up for everyone else - selling BS dreams and fairytales just for a check.

513owvSgJ+L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

9780991033669_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

519v8spCEvL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
No I get that and respect your POV.

You've shared enough of it for me to know that you come in good faith and are willing to support your POV with logic and reason.

Even if we don't agree I still respect your POV from where you are...especially considering you're married and have been out of the dating world for quite some time.

Us who are still out here dating have entirely different experiences than you married dudes.
Yeah, I get around, travel, meet women. Conversations flow, women are attracted, and the same happens for my wife. We aren't exactly dead, but in passing I do realize that Black women are indeed making choices due to availability, or lack thereof, that they are being forced to make. Others, are simply eschewing the whole thing in its entirety, then seeking other manners of creating a family.

Again, I agree that I am long removed from the demo from whence I came. Funny thing is have found that simply by being polite to the specific demo that is being bantered upon, leaves them in disarray and confused.

The best way to handle difficult women, difficult people in general, is to not be difficult yourself.

Difficult people expect you to be difficult as well.

When they encounter a lack of resistance, they do not know how to handle it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get around, travel, meet women. Conversations flow, women are attracted, and the same happens for my wife. We aren't exactly dead, but in passing I do realize that Black women are indeed making choices due to availability, or lack thereof, that they are being forced to make. Others, are simply eschewing the whole thing in its entirety, then seeking other manners of creating a family.

Again, I agree that I am long removed from a the demo from whence I came. Funny thing is have found that simply by being polite to the specific demo that is being bantered upon, leaves them in disarray and confused.

The best way to handle difficult women, difficult people in general, is to not be difficult yourself.

Difficult people expect you to be difficult as well.

When they encounter a lack of resistance, they do not know how to handle it.

Yeah that only goes so far my Brother.

Those of us who are still out here do not have the luxury or lacking resistance to difficult people.

Part of the reason at least to me is the simps (Harvey and Jaxn types) messing it up for the rest of us combined with women who know nothing about being in a real relationship...only focusing on a mans pockets (or their own) when there is SO much more to a real relationship than that.

Speaking from my own experience I've had to be direct, confrontational, and forceful - especially in the realms of communication (saying what I mean, meaning what I say, never apologizing when I haven't done anything wrong, setting boundaries, refusing to be disrespected, walking away, etc.) basically being masculine...which I've found more so than not - they don't know how to handle it.

I'm not to be played with, played out, or played on - B.I.G.

My GF is a lot younger than me and we are still working on our relationship all the time. LOTS of things she thought she knew about Men were wrong. Half the trouble was getting her to the point of even listening because for a while I couldn't tell her NOTHING.

She was on that same wave...I dont need no man, I got money, blah, blah, blah....

Last edited:
Yeah that only goes so far my Brother.

Those of us who are still out here do not have the luxury or lacking resistance to difficult people.

Part of the reason at least to me is the simps (Harvey and Jaxn types) messing it up for the rest of us combined with women who know nothing about being in a real relationship...only focusing on a mans pockets.

Speaking from my own experience I've had to be direct, confrontational, and forceful - especially in the realms of communication (saying what I mean, meaning what I say, never apologizing when I haven't done anything wrong, setting boundaries, refusing to be disrespected, walking away, etc.) basically being masculine...which I've found more so than not - they don't know how to handle it.

I'm not to be played with, played out, or played on.
Once you see what playbook they are operating from, you then know exactly where they convo's and interactions will wind up. It's like that old show name that tune.

From the first note, you can tell what kind of person you are dealing with, when their reasoning is to throw everything up in the air, then watching what sticks.

They have no plan, then leaving everything up to someone else.

Steve Harvey is a Black christian male, and from what I gather Jaxn AND Samuels are as well.

Automatically, they are going to get it all wrong from the jump.

Thread jumped like 10 pages.

The trolls are trying so hard derail this thread/topic, but the truth is like the light: it cannot be blocked.

By the way: why are we letter KHUFU KHUFU troll is with his alt account deusavertat deusavertat ?

Mods; get in here and clean this up please.

Stop it, I'm not KHUFU. I don't do all that Egypt stuff and my pecs aint on that level.

I love how disagreeing with this imbecile and his misogynistic rhetoric is considered "derailing". I know this is a male dominated forum but don't expect all of us to be down with that mess. :rofl:

Last edited:
Stop it, I'm not KHUFU. I don't do all that Egypt stuff and my pecs aint on that level.

I love how disagreeing with this imbecile and his misogynistic rhetoric is considered "derailing" I know this is a male dominated forum but don't expect all of us to be down with that mess. :rofl:
STOP TELLING US THAT WE ARE WRONG IN BADMOUTHING WOMEN, BLACK WOMEN NO LESS! THEY ARE DIFFICULT AND HORRIBLE! MEAN FOR NO REASON! IF THEY ARE SO EDUCATED, THEN WHY ARE THEY SO MAD ALL THE TIME! MEN NEED TO WEAR THE PANTS, EVEN IF THEY DON'T FIT!

That's what I'm hearing....:wow::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom