Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to this as I read parts of this thread
D77F5534-A03C-46DC-8F09-E2577904A74A.jpeg

I am speaking historical fact, not opinion, not numbers my man.

At no time in early american history were women allowed to own property. Due to that fact, they were not allowed to vote. Only men were allowed to own property, of which included slaves, of which allowed them to vote. Due to this fact, women were also dealing with misogyny that was being handed down by the other rule of law, of which was the church. This was the case in europe as well.

Black women were at the bottom of the barrel.

So how do ANY numbers dispute this, when this was indeed law?

Bacons Rebellion then turned things around. This is when Black people, both men and women, were made slaves for life. So let's be clear here, there are NO numbers that can dispute historical fact. Regardless of time, Black women were not allowed to legally own anything until slavery was over.

This same misogyny kept women from fighting in wars, working in coal mines, building roads, railroads, bridges, houses, buildings, etc etc.

How come its only misogyny when it comes to the benefits?

How many women today are fighting to become enrolled in Selective Service or even reaching for the check on the first date?

Cui Bono?

Who benefits from this narrative that the a Black Woman's suffering is worth more than her Sons, or Fathers, or Brothers.

Definitely not us Black people.

Like you said - WE were enslaved.

I just dont get the purpose of claiming one of us had it better than the other at the bottom of the barrel while saying nothing of the folks who put us both there to begin with.

Kevin is not providing value to any of his callers, and I don't think he pretends to. He continually says "I don't know you maam" Because these women constantly start harking out personal anecdotes as if he is going to wash away their previous sins in 10 minutes.

Kevin provides value to his AUDIENCE, the people watching these imbeciles call in and continue to solidify why he has a platform in the first place.

This same misogyny kept women from fighting in wars, working in coal mines, building roads, railroads, bridges, houses, buildings, etc etc.

How come its only misogyny when it comes to the benefits?

How many women today are fighting to become enrolled in Selective Service or even reaching for the check on the first date?

Cui Bono?

Who benefits from this narrative that the a Black Woman's suffering is worth more than her Sons, or Fathers, or Brothers.

Definitely not us Black people.

Like you said - WE were enslaved.

I just dont get the purpose of claiming one of us had it better than the other at the bottom of the barrel while saying nothing of the folks who put us both there to begin with.
Again, white male supremacy is the issue. Intersectionality speaks to who had what privilege under the system. Since misogyny was already present, women were already oppressed, but Black women were also slaves. Black men benefitted through misogyny, and therein lies the privilege. Both slaves, but she is still a woman. Misogyny kept women from fighting, but why? Sexist beliefs kept them from fighting in wars. This was not a woman’s choice. She never got the chance to choose, executing her free will. That decision to not fight, was made by and for men.

THANKYOU; someone FINALLY called him out on his, "DOn't overtalk me" nonsense when he CONSTANTLY does IT.
She came correct in that clip. Again context...who knows. She could’ve called him a fatherless basterd. I have no idea. If anyone finds the full video, please share.

So devils advocate, how should she have spoken to him? Feels like a lose/lose situation. You either call and he clowns/schools you. You try to challenge and hang up or masculine.

All this is factually wrong.

Many women did fight in wars in this country. The ones who didn't enlist were instrumental in providing labor in factories thst produced weapons.

The female workforce was instrumental during the industrial revolution.

Female labor was used in building the transcontinental railroad.

And the most obvious example. Women were working in the fields with men during slavery.

So no, none of that makes up for misogyny and sexism.

Last edited:
How long would the railroad structures survive if all the men on the planet died and it was left up to women to maintain them?

Not here for hypotheticals. Women and children worked on the railroads. If women didn't work in factories during world War 2, that war may have been lost. Not to mention the 300000+ women who actually enlisted.

It's s beautiful thing men are running out of things they historically thought only they can do.

Those brutish jobs are nothing to brag about though but women were not on the sidelines doing nothing. They were doing those crappy jobs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom