Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like dating? Relationship? Wife? And why?

If I'm sleeping with a woman. Whether casually or in an exclusive relationship I don't want to follow her on social media and I don't want her to follow me.

There are exceptions to this like if we met through the DM's or something or had been following each other but for the most part nothing good comes out of having your significant other on your socials.

I'm just saying, if your girl told you that she doesn't like you liking other girl's pictures and you KEEP doing it, you are just a fool.

Again, what do you LOSE by NOT liking pictures?

Never had a woman I’ve dated care about who I follow or pictures I liked on social media. If anything we admire the internet booty together :lol:
Yea, what you have there isn't the norm though. :lol:

I'm just saying, if your girl told you that she doesn't like you liking other girl's pictures and you KEEP doing it, you are just a fool.

Again, what do you LOSE by NOT liking pictures?

Yea, what you have there isn't the norm though. :lol:

I mean, yeah, every chick ain’t gonna appreciate internet booty :lol:

But in all seriousness, you gotta lay ground rules with these chicks. Whether it’s social media stuff, or kicking it with your homies, or whatever, a lot of dudes be letting they women control what they do. But that’s because they “need” something from those women that they can’t do themselves. When you have all your **** together, women know they have nothing to control you with, so they don’t bother you about petty stuff.

I mean just play it smart and DON'T like other female's pictures if you know your girl is bothered by it.
Hell, even if she isn't, just look at the pics and keep scrolling.
Liking the pic is pointless unless you WANT the girl to know you liked her pic.
All of this

Never had a woman I’ve dated care about who I follow or pictures I liked on social media. If anything we admire the internet booty together :lol:
One of my homeboys got a shadow IG just following strippers and big booty “models” , it’s serious for yo :lol:

It does come in handy for him when we outta town sometimes tho

One of my homeboys got a shadow IG just following strippers and big booty “models” , it’s serious for yo :lol:

It does come in handy for him when we outta town sometimes tho

If you ain't got a group chat with the homies for them to share the raunch, get better friends:lol: And yeah, just like with your eyes and keep it moving. Social Media ain't rocket science if you'tr trying not to get your S/O triggered.

:lol:

Some funny generalizations in this thread.

FOH :lol:

I don’t order for my girl and never thought anything of it. I let her order first and then I’ll order. We always order something different. Don’t need to order for her to know that I’m in control. Sounds like this chick has issues.

Can someone please explain to me what looking at instagram pictures of women, is supposed to do? I’ve never understood how that became a thing. It’s simply a picture.
looking at beautiful women can be like looking at a work of art.
admiring beauty is something anyone can appreciate.

i spend hours looking at art and photography online...same thing.
i'm not on IG but i can understand it.

Can someone please explain to me what looking at instagram pictures of women, is supposed to do? I’ve never understood how that became a thing. It’s simply a picture.
I mean Playboy and Hustler magazines were big at one time. Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issue. Maxim, FHM, etc.

Are you asking the implications toward a woman? Or a man?

Men are visual creatures. So it’s no different then when you see a nice looking woman in real life. You see a nice picture. Nothing wrong in appreciating the woman’s beauty or photography.

I mean there used to be a thot thread on Niketalk (which got shut down).

:lol:

Some funny generalizations in this thread.

If someone did this to me I'd be pissed off. I didn't go out to the restaurant to have someone order my food for me. I also already look at the menu before I go out to spots, everyone should do that to make the experience more efficient.

We usually try to order different things so we can taste test but aint no way I'm ordering for my wife that's just disrespectful.

You serious? I come from the generation that used to fap to cosmo catalogs. Whats not to understand? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A lot of women also use this as an advertisement for me aka the "thirst trap". It makes perfect sense.

Guy listens to songs about "disemboweling women" :sick:

Dont think we have the same sense of humor

Or just not the same taste in music. Cannibal corpse isn't suppose to be funny. It's social commentary and satire.

Seinfeld still trash though. I mean I like some shows with dry humor, Seinfeld aint it.

Curb your enthusiasm is Seinfeld done PROPERLY.

FOH :lol:

I don’t order for my girl and never thought anything of it. I let her order first and then I’ll order. We always order something different. Don’t need to order for her to know that I’m in control. Sounds like this chick has issues.
It can be annoying having to think on behalf of the women around you. I understand the respect and discussing things together but this is setting you up to be a father to the woman you are dating instead of looking for compatibility.

Women fake laughing and agreeing with everything just to be agreeable can be annoying.

It seems like some chicks don’t like you following regular “bad” chicks that are actually attainable as opposed to celebs. Since they feel like you can have a chance at said yambs.

So many of these dudes are so afraid of being called gay, soft, or even a woman, it exposes their deepest insecurities, proving how absolutely fragile they are. What is the old saying? It’s not what you call me, it is what I answer to. If you know yourself, it does not matter what anyone thinks of you. If you are deemed femme? So what?! Woman is called masculine?! So what?!

Honestly I take being called gay as a compliment. This aint high school, gay people are awesome. :rofl: :rofl:

Wish I had the knees to vogue, word to pose. :pimp:

Honestly I take being called gay as a compliment. This aint high school, gay people are awesome. :rofl: :rofl:

Wish I had the knees to vogue, word to pose. :pimp:

I mean, I get the progressive nature of the comment but there is no way you are being genuine right now. :lol:

But if you say you are, I can't argue with that being how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom