Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I didn’t say the video intimated that claim of “Black Women being the most hated group.”

I was simply asking the question in light of the video.

I “think” Chris Rock said it once in one of his comedy specials. And it’s been said...and one element of the fuel to push black women feminism. Which if you watch the video or know history, isn’t the same as the feminism white women pursue.

And black women feminism and it’s effect on a culture whose male demographic has been victim of slavery, policy, and violence. Read Generational Wealth. Mass Incarceration. Police Brutality.

No propaganda here. Shine your light elsewhere. Just engaging in conversation.

WatchfulReflectingBarnowl-size_restricted.gif
Lmfao. Real talk — this is my chapter and prophytes.

I hit play on 2X speed and even though it was long I couldn't turn it off when I saw that he posted actual numbers.

Those are the kinds of videos I prefer...the ones that provide (valid and reliable) sources and metrics.

Based on those sources - I didn't see any figures, metrics, or measures that defined "Black women being he most hated demographic".

Do you have any sources / metrics to support the "most hated" claim?

Not even sure of the definition of "most hated".

Reminds me of the "most disrespected" / "most unprotected" hyperbole that is meant to elicit emotional responses - otherwise known as propaganda.

14713668112_4bc0d2f69b_o.jpg
Propaganda, or is it a fact?

I lean toward it being a fact, especially in the land of white male privilege. I need not say how Black women were forced to feed that slave master's children with her own breast milk, before she fed her own. I need not remind anyone with any sense as to how Black women have been put on display for humiliation and examination like the Hottentot, while also used in order to save others scientifically, like Ms. Lacks, and how Black women were disappearing in large numbers, while white women were being projected on major news stations as being the only ones missing or kidnapped. Nope, I'm not having it. Black women have been subjected to something horrible, and nobody seemed to give a damn.

Last edited:
Brother Malcom.

See...I didn’t even know it started with him and the NOI.

The conundrum is...our beautiful black women should be protected...they are treasures...but it is the black male species that is in danger.

I just happen to be perusing two other forums. One has an anti Samuels thread. Another has multiple threads daily about him.

It’s interesting to see a polarizing figure. One in which he actually has a message.

But then his sexual orientation, background are being attacked to undermine his authenticity in delivering the message.

I just happen to be perusing two other forums. One has an anti Samuels thread. Another has multiple threads daily about him.

It’s interesting to see a polarizing figure. One in which he actually has a message.

But then his sexual orientation, background are being attacked to undermine his authenticity in delivering the message.

I for one would respect him a little more if he were gay. But it would raise questions about his attacks on women.

Dudes still pushing this “black women are oppressed”...or “the most oppressed” nonsense?? At the end of the day as black people we ALL are oppressed by white supremacy. There’s no need to separate ourselves within ourselves and have this constant agenda of in-fighting. It goes without saying that as black men our job is to protect black women at all costs, children as well.

We don’t OPPRESS our own....because we don’t have the power and more importantly have no desire to. This recent oppression push just comes across as pandering, *** kissing, unnecessary caping and trying to gain favor with black women. No need for that. Not to mention it makes the white supremacists job easier of separating us further and farther away from where we are and want to be as a community.

Dudes still pushing this “black women are oppressed”...or “the most oppressed” nonsense?? At the end of the day as black people we ALL are oppressed by white supremacy. There’s no need to separate ourselves within ourselves and have this constant agenda of in-fighting. It goes without saying that as black men our job is to protect black women at all costs, children as well.

We don’t OPPRESS our own....because we don’t have the power and more importantly have no desire to. This recent oppression push just comes across as pandering, *** kissing, unnecessary caping and trying to gain favor with black women. No need for that. Not to mention it makes the white supremacists job easier of separating us further and farther away from where we are and want to be as a community.
We are all oppressed by white supremacy, but we are not all oppressed by sexism, misogyny and heteronormativity manifested as homophobia and transphobia. It's not in-fighting if you don't fight. There's no separation if you acknowledge the things other black people have to go through that you don't. It just comes across as pandering, *** kissing, unnecessary caping and trying to gain favor with white men.

We are all oppressed by white supremacy, but we are not all oppressed by sexism, misogyny and heteronormativity manifested as homophobia and transphobia. It's not in-fighting if you don't fight. There's no separation if you acknowledge the things other black people have to go through that you don't. It just comes across as pandering, *** kissing, unnecessary caping and trying to gain favor with white men.

I hear that but black men don't stop gay people or women from doing anything. It's actually white *** kissing when people talk all day about the "the black community is homophobic" "Straight black men are toxic" those are waste of time arguments that go nowhere. All they do is distract. The same people that would stop a black women from getting a job, living in a certain neighborhood, going to a certain school are the same people that would stop a black man from doing it.

I hear that but black men don't stop gay people or women from doing anything. It's actually white *** kissing when people talk all day about the "the black community is homophobic" "Straight black men are toxic" those are waste of time arguments that go nowhere. All they do is distract. The same people that would stop a black women from getting a job, living in a certain neighborhood, going to a certain school are the same people that would stop a black man from doing it.
Man is this a troll post?
Women have a few go to

“who hurt you” and calling a man gay is up there.
They are right him being gay, but them attempting to weaponize & use his sexuality to discredit him is homophobic & tasteless.

KS is going to do numbers whenever he goes to The BReakfast Club

Interesting comment in that video though.

The easiest way to deal with a woman calling you gay as an insult, is to own it. Take it as a compliment. The problem is that dudes like Samuels are very transparent. I am sure that you know this though. His christian beliefs, his fraternal affiliations, are clearly a cover for what are some major league insecurities.

The easiest way to deal with a woman calling you gay as an insult, is to own it. Take it as a compliment. The problem is that dudes like Samuels are very transparent. I am sure that you know this though. His christian beliefs, his fraternal affiliations, are clearly a cover for what are some major league insecurities.

when a woman asks if you’re gay, ask her if you can see her baby daddy or last bf. Ask her if he wears a man purse

....a woman calls you “gay” then you gotta request the history of all her exes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom