Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
strictly keeping to the ‘uncomfortable truth’ of red pill, only as it pertains to men & women, it isn’t all that controversial…that the genders are fundamentally different in how they operate, are treated, & viewed in the world. in the things they each want, how they attract the other…and while these things aren’t necessarily exclusive to a particular sex, the import placed on these things are generally different and often in opposition to the strategy of the other sex.

some of that can seem ‘misogynistic’ but the reality would seem to reflect truth in that viewpoint. admittedly i haven’t gone fully down the path of exploring all the views of the red pill community, so there may well be more ‘toxic’ elements to it

i don’t believe there is an ‘attack of man or manhood’ however the general idea of men and their place in society does seem to be rapidly diminishing, and maybe, to an extent it was a necessary result of breaking the idea that women weren’t capable…looking at media/popular culture tho i don’t think there are many, if any at all, serious representations of masculinity as would be defined by most average men…everything (even the hyper masculine avatars that are visible) kinda seems as tho it is put through a filter of what would be acceptable to women; the future would definitely seem to be female, indeed to some detriment to the boys growing up now

these times any criticism levied on women from men, even just referring to ‘women’s nature’ is taken as an affront and/or misogyny whereas most any criticism of men, regardless to the actuality, is seen as valid; women will openly say they hate men in general (if not really specifically thinking of the actual ‘good’ men in their lives and simultaneously specifically conflating/projecting their negative experiences with the men in their actual lives onto men generally) or that men are trash, or call things about men’s behavior that are really just merely disadvantageous/inconvenient to women, toxic…no one jumps in to temper any of it, but a man saying women should be more feminine, friendly, watch their weight, be submissive to their men (whom the woman actually chose to allow in their own lives, to be clear), that being a single mother will have a deleterious impact on your dating/mating prospects and his passing elicits celebration as tho nothing man said was valid and it was all misogyny

it somewhat makes sense to me that some men would seek out these alternate communities that may have some appeal of ‘truth’ when mainstream culture both seemingly can’t/won’t acknowledge certain things that plainly appear true and is basically saying ‘you suck’ to men without money, power, or status…

Bruh!

When I hear "modern" women say "We don't need men!" or "All Men are trash!"

Imagine if our nations military switched sexes tomorrow.

To: 86% active duty females

Us:

attitude-sassy.gif

Every other nation on Earth:

bh187-braveheart.gif

Im currently watching just because. I dont normally watch 2 hour podcasts.

I dont understand the problem you would have with Aly/Pearl.
Even reading through the comments, it seems most people have a problem with Koko's whole demeanor

They don’t pair their “femininity” with like-able personalities. they’re also arguably just as disagreeable as the other girl is just in the opposite direction. It feels like their entire personas surround being reactionary to whatever the caricature of what a stereotypical modern feminist is. Even the way they described a bachelorette party sounds like they were describing what they saw in a movie despite never taking part in one or even having the female friends to go on one with.

Definitely plenty of grains of truth in the critique of modern women but these girls specifically seem to be all dogma and fresh and fit one liners. You can tell the difference between someone who’s come to their conclusions via reasoning and introspection and those who just like the way something sounds or makes them feel so they’re repeating it.

Koko on the other hand is entirely too selfish. Sounds like it would be miserable to be with her.

It's a classic shoe like oxfords, brogues, monks, other dress boots etc. There is no "time" unless you're restricting it to that little brunch crowd.

Well really I'm referring to Chelsea Boots in a casual context.

Dressed down Chelsea Boots are just so 2013
It's tougher to make em work now without feeling like a man out of time.

I have some nice Chelsea Boots but they're in the same place I put my wide brim hat. In storage :lol:

These people really should be locked up before they kill someone. Seems like being a racist and incel go together.

man this site is sad i cant believe there are dudes out here moving like this, than you see women like lolo who damn near a 40 year old virgin smh

Well really I'm referring to Chelsea Boots in a casual context.

Dressed down Chelsea Boots are just so 2013
It's tougher to make em work now without feeling like a man out of time.

I have some nice Chelsea Boots but they're in the same place I put my wide brim hat. In storage :lol:
My father (rest his soul) use to give life advice in an indirect way.

In an attempt to tell me not to sag my pants, he told me that no matter the occasion or outfit, you need to dress as if you might possibly be in a foot chase

As a kid in the Caribbean, getting chased by a random dog was a major life concern, so I related. I took his advice dead seriously. I used to double knot my sneakers (even my church shoes), and tighten my belt so much you would swear I was an IG thotty putting on a waist trainer. Fiddo was not gonna catch me slipping

Fast forward to the summer he passed, my boys take me out drinking to cheer me up. We chillin' at a small outside bar late. A dog that was barking jumped the gate and started running toward us. Everyone took flight. I was prepared, I had on a pair of Clarks, and them two laces holes had me secure enough to hit top speed like I was a WR prospect at the NFL draft.

One of my homie boys was on that Chelsea boot wave and I could see his *** struggling to make that leather flex quick enough, and the heal to stop slipping, for him to turn on the afterburners. Mans got chewed the **** up.

I know I made my dad proud when I was taking flight on that Caribbean night like...
BrokenSoulfulLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Rocking Chelsea boots, besides looking horrible, is just putting yourself in danger. Never seen anyone run a 4.4 40 in some brown suede Chelseas. Have you?

Last edited:
My father (rest his soul) use to give life advice in an indirect way.

In an attempt to tell me not to sag my pants, he told me that no matter the occasion or outfit, you need to dress as if you might possibly be in a foot chase

As a kid in the Caribbean, getting chased by a random dog was a major life concern, so I related. I took his advice dead seriously. I used to double knot my sneakers (even my church shoes), and tighten my belt so much you would swear I was an IG thotty putting on a waist trainer. Fiddo was not gonna catch me slipping

Fast forward to the summer he passed, my boys take me out drinking to cheer me up. We chillin' at a small outside bar late. A dog that was barking jumped the gate and started running toward us. Everyone took flight. I was prepared, I had on a pair of Clarks, and them two laces holes had me secure enough to hit top speed like I was a WR prospect at the NFL draft.

One of my homie boys was on that Chelsea boot wave and I could see his *** struggling to make that leather flex quick, and heal stopping slipping, for him to turn on the afterburners. Mans got chewed the **** up.

I know I made my dad proud when I was taking flight on that Cairrbben night like...
BrokenSoulfulLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Rocking Chelsea boots, besides looking horrible, is just putting yourself in danger. Never seen anyone run a 4.4 40 in some brown suede Chelsea.
Forget the boots, you not running away from a damn dog in those pinch jeans. A fart would have trouble escaping. Gotta shake the pant leg

I thought, "Clean Your Room" was the point that has stuck with you the most from "that group." 🤔 RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
'Clean your room" is the thing Jordan Peterson popularized

I mean he is right that people should try to control things in their life you can control

But Petterson was full of ****. Acting like people are just whiners and everything can be solved with simple advice

Peterson is popular with the crowd but his schtick breaks down with the smallest bit of pushback

Mans had a mental breakdown, where he need extensive therapy, and he and his daughter got a mad when folk posted "What's wrong, just clean your room" :lol:

Kanye started the Chelsea Boot stack skinny jean trend

and then It spread to our white brothers through the Kardashians and Scott Disick

and things started getting goofy.

But I still look back at that time fondly.
The future hats things aged way worse.

Had a bunch of people showing up to places looking like darkwing duck. :lol:

Kanye started the Chelsea Boot stack skinny jean trend

and then It spread to our white brothers through the Kardashians and Scott Disick

and things started getting goofy.

But I still look back at that time fondly.
The future hats things aged way worse.

Had a bunch of people showing up to places looking like darkwing duck. :lol:

White people have been wearing Chelsea boots with fitted pants/jeans forever. Kanye and Scott didnt start it. :lol:

Last edited:
White people have been wearing Chelsea boots with fitted pants/jeans forever. Kanye and Scott didnt start it. :lol:

Fashion is cyclical obviously it existed before everything existed before.
I'm talking about something being trendy and fashionable.
people still wear chelsea boots now, it's just no longer trendy.

you are absolutely fooling yourself if you think Kanye and the Kardashians didn't have a hand in making it so trendy ubiquitous in 2013-2018. :lol:

1653786518179.png

1653786582194.png

there's a GQ article where the writer describes kanye wearing chelsea boots as one of the reasons he got into fashion. :lol:

Scott Disick was absolutely an incredibly influential style guide for a lot of dudes at that time,
and chelsea boots, were a big part of the look.

Bruh!

When I hear "modern" women say "We don't need men!" or "All Men are trash!"

Imagine if our nations military switched sexes tomorrow.

To: 86% active duty females

Us:

attitude-sassy.gif

Every other nation on Earth:

bh187-braveheart.gif

The Isreali military is one of the most formidable in the world and they have a very high percentage of female soldiers.

And let's stop acting like the U.S. military relies on brute strength. Women can fly drones perfectly fine. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom