Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Incel" is also defined as something innocuous too.

It means little.

The communities that fall under these names are toxic as hell

What "incel" means:

a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

What "incel" means:

a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
Incel is a shorthand for involuntary celibate. It was a positive small online community, for men and women, for a long time until the hateful dudes took it over. That is why the name is associated with the current online community. It was always an online community, but when it hit mainstream awareness it was already a **** show.

Redpill was co-opted from something they saw in the Matrix. The attachment to a major mainstream movie, is why the original definition lives on. The toxic online community has gain full control over the word. A quick Google search into the online community will bring a ton of the misogynistic online community.

Looking at the last Matrix movie, it is clear the directors hate what bros did with their art.

The Redpill subreddit, which was one of the biggest online spaces for people that used that framing, was founded by a Republican state legislator

All kinds of racist post about black men and women used to posted in there.

Not hard to see what kind of politics is aligned with. Dudes didn't hide it.

Breaking Kayfabe for a second.

Do folks LIKE Chelsea boots for real? Because I can never tell if yall be serious or not. :lol:

Incel is a shorthand for involuntary celibate. It was a positive small online community, for men and women, for a long time until the hateful dudes took it over. That is why the name is associated with the current online community. It was always an online community, but when it hit mainstream awareness it was already a **** show.

Redpill was co-opted from something they saw in the Matrix. The attachment to a major mainstream movie, is why the original definition lives on. The toxic online community has gain full control over the word. A quick Google search into the online community will bring a ton of the misogynistic online community.

Looking at the last Matrix movie, it is clear the directors hate what bros did with their art.

Same could be said of many words ("leftist" or "conservative").

People attach their own meaning to things all the time...like you said "hateful dudes took it over".

IJS "Red Pill" doesn't have to mean something bad just because it was co-opted.

Co-opted literally means to divert to or use in a role different from the usual or original one.

Same could be said of many words ("leftist" or "conservative").

People attach their own meaning to things all the time...like you said "hateful dudes took it over".

IJS "Red Pill" doesn't have to mean something bad just because it was co-opted.

Co-opted literally means to divert to or use in a role different from the usual or original one.
I think red-pill is too far gone at this point. The only people I would take seriously using it are the Wachowskis sisters. .

I think the definition of words can be fluid too. What was considered a leftist or conservative in 70s, 80s, and 90s are different are the people we associate them with today

I think the online red-pill movement has done a lot of work to associate their misogyny with taking the "red pill"

Taking the red pill was probably a metaphor for gender identity and coming out as trans anyway. Which makes its current attachment to fragile reactionary men in online spaces kinda sad, and kinda hilarious

Fight Club and the Matrix, two movies both released in 1999, managed to resonate with bros and other disillusioned straight men that they formed subculture around them

But as it stands now, one was written by a gay man, and the other by two transgender women. :lol:

Both hate the subcultures that formed from their work

Still think the Fight Club stuff was sadder and nastier.

The Tyler Durden worship from white dudes reached bizarro levels among younger Gen-Xers and Older Millenials in the early 2000s

These people really should be locked up before they kill someone. Seems like being a racist and incel go together.

Breaking Kayfabe for a second.

Do folks LIKE Chelsea boots for real? Because I can never tell if yall be serious or not. :lol:

Personally I have 4 pairs. 3 leather and 1 suede.

Chelsea Boots been around since 1837.

TBH I had no idea there was all this "stuff" attached to Chelsea boots until reading the comments here.

Literally nobody cares when I wear them.

They just shoes I bought because of my office dress code / winter commuting.

Didn't want to mess up my cap toes and brogues / take two pairs of shoes to work in the winter or bad weather.

TBH I had no idea there was all this "stuff" attached to Chelsea boots until reading the comments here.

Didn't want to mess up my cap toes and brogues / take two pairs of shoes to work in the winter or bad weather.
black-men-upset.gif

It really be ya own peoples sometimes :smh:

Fight Club and the Matrix, two movies both released in 1999, managed to resonate with bros and other disillusioned straight men that they formed subculture around them

But as it stands now, one was written by a gay man, and the other by two transgender women. :lol:

Both hate the subcultures that formed from their work

Still think the Fight Club stuff was sadder and nastier.

The Tyler Durden worship from white dudes reached bizarro levels among younger Gen-Xers and Older Millenials in the early 2000s

Damn I cant even like movies now? :lol:

giphy (1).gif

You're on a form where dudes don't buy Jordans because the toebox is too pointy or the shade of elephant print is a dark gray instead of cool grey. 40 year old dudes with the wardrobe of a 17 year old suburban Hypebeast, of course they dont mess with Chelsea boots.. 😂

strictly keeping to the ‘uncomfortable truth’ of red pill, only as it pertains to men & women, it isn’t all that controversial…that the genders are fundamentally different in how they operate, are treated, & viewed in the world. in the things they each want, how they attract the other…and while these things aren’t necessarily exclusive to a particular sex, the import placed on these things are generally different and often in opposition to the strategy of the other sex.

some of that can seem ‘misogynistic’ but the reality would seem to reflect truth in that viewpoint. admittedly i haven’t gone fully down the path of exploring all the views of the red pill community, so there may well be more ‘toxic’ elements to it

i don’t believe there is an ‘attack of man or manhood’ however the general idea of men and their place in society does seem to be rapidly diminishing, and maybe, to an extent it was a necessary result of breaking the idea that women weren’t capable…looking at media/popular culture tho i don’t think there are many, if any at all, serious representations of masculinity as would be defined by most average men…everything (even the hyper masculine avatars that are visible) kinda seems as tho it is put through a filter of what would be acceptable to women; the future would definitely seem to be female, indeed to some detriment to the boys growing up now

these times any criticism levied on women from men, even just referring to ‘women’s nature’ is taken as an affront and/or misogyny whereas most any criticism of men, regardless to the actuality, is seen as valid; women will openly say they hate men in general (if not really specifically thinking of the actual ‘good’ men in their lives and simultaneously specifically conflating/projecting their negative experiences with the men in their actual lives onto men generally) or that men are trash, or call things about men’s behavior that are really just merely disadvantageous/inconvenient to women, toxic…no one jumps in to temper any of it, but a man saying women should be more feminine, friendly, watch their weight, be submissive to their men (whom the woman actually chose to allow in their own lives, to be clear), that being a single mother will have a deleterious impact on your dating/mating prospects and his passing elicits celebration as tho nothing man said was valid and it was all misogyny

it somewhat makes sense to me that some men would seek out these alternate communities that may have some appeal of ‘truth’ when mainstream culture both seemingly can’t/won’t acknowledge certain things that plainly appear true and is basically saying ‘you suck’ to men without money, power, or status…

This worth watching forreal? Only watched like 1 or 2 of her podcasts.

What was notable for me was the interplay between Angela Yee and Yamaneika.

No matter how disrespectful / outrageous Yamaneika's behavior or what kind of foolishness came out of Yamaneika:'s mouth:

VictoriousUnimportantHake-size_restricted.gif

:lol: Same, plus the easy slip on when running out in the mornings. They're just plain shoes, I don't understand what makes them "dumb as hell" like they're any eccentricities attached to them. Seems like some online ****.

Keeping with what KS used to speak on

How do you guys feel about the women on this panel.

Personally I feel like they represent the extremes of each side, neither of which is all that attractive to me. Red pill women sound a lot like conservative politics lol

Im currently watching just because. I dont normally watch 2 hour podcasts.

I dont understand the problem you would have with Aly/Pearl.
Even reading through the comments, it seems most people have a problem with Koko's whole demeanor

strictly keeping to the ‘uncomfortable truth’ of red pill, only as it pertains to men & women, it isn’t all that controversial…that the genders are fundamentally different in how they operate, are treated, & viewed in the world. in the things they each want, how they attract the other…and while these things aren’t necessarily exclusive to a particular sex, the import placed on these things are generally different and often in opposition to the strategy of the other sex.

some of that can seem ‘misogynistic’ but the reality would seem to reflect truth in that viewpoint. admittedly i haven’t gone fully down the path of exploring all the views of the red pill community, so there may well be more ‘toxic’ elements to it

i don’t believe there is an ‘attack of man or manhood’ however the general idea of men and their place in society does seem to be rapidly diminishing, and maybe, to an extent it was a necessary result of breaking the idea that women weren’t capable…looking at media/popular culture tho i don’t think there are many, if any at all, serious representations of masculinity as would be defined by most average men…everything (even the hyper masculine avatars that are visible) kinda seems as tho it is put through a filter of what would be acceptable to women; the future would definitely seem to be female, indeed to some detriment to the boys growing up now

these times any criticism levied on women from men, even just referring to ‘women’s nature’ is taken as an affront and/or misogyny whereas most any criticism of men, regardless to the actuality, is seen as valid; women will openly say they hate men in general (if not really specifically thinking of the actual ‘good’ men in their lives and simultaneously specifically conflating/projecting their negative experiences with the men in their actual lives onto men generally) or that men are trash, or call things about men’s behavior that are really just merely disadvantageous/inconvenient to women, toxic…no one jumps in to temper any of it, but a man saying women should be more feminine, friendly, watch their weight, be submissive to their men (whom the woman actually chose to allow in their own lives, to be clear), that being a single mother will have a deleterious impact on your dating/mating prospects and his passing elicits celebration as tho nothing man said was valid and it was all misogyny

it somewhat makes sense to me that some men would seek out these alternate communities that may have some appeal of ‘truth’ when mainstream culture both seemingly can’t/won’t acknowledge certain things that plainly appear true and is basically saying ‘you suck’ to men without money, power, or status…
Feminism was created to oppress me, most women lie about harassment and even being raped, sharing strategies to manipulate their partner into giving them sex, and how to control their wives by isolating them from friends and family. Hillary Clinton's presidency would be the end of men's rights in America. The Alt-Right and these new waves far-right dudes openly talking about how red-pill and MRA communities can be used as a gateway to radicalizing men further.

There is a ton of toxic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom