Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true...

Jones was born on August 5, 1982, in Des Moines, Iowa. She attended eight schools in eight years while her single mother, Lori, often held down two jobs to support her family of six. Jones' father spent most of her childhood in the Air Force and later in state prison. When Jones was in third grade, her family settled in the basement of a Des Moines Salvation Army church. During the summer when day camps were offered at the church, Jones would wake up early to avoid being teased by other kids if they found out she was living in the basement.[9]

When her family was about to make another move, to Forest City, Iowa, Jones told her mother, "Mom, I can't go to a city that doesn't have a track. I'm trying to pursue my dream." She was, however, mistaken, as Forest City High School did, in fact, have a track.[9] Jones and her family parted ways, and her mentor, Coach Ferguson, arranged for her to live with four different families during her enrollment at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Des Moines.[10] One of those who took Jones in was Janis Caldwell, who had seen Jones compete at Roosevelt.[11] Jones stayed with the Caldwells after her senior year at Roosevelt, while she attended college, trained and worked part-time at the Iowa Bakery Cafe, a local coffee shop.

Then there's a reason for everything.

If you want to know someone, get to know their past w/o judgment.

"Abandonment issues happen when a parent or caregiver does not provide the child with consistent warm or attentive interactions, leaving them feeling chronic stress and fear. The experiences that happen during a child's development will often continue into adulthood."

Not that I'm qualified to analyze, just my opinion based on personal anecdotal experiences with women / people suffering from abandonment issues.

That stuff manifests itself in all kinds of ways.

Last edited:
Even In that video she says if someone DMs her she won’t respond because the she’s gotta train for the olympic trials in 6 Months 😂 that’s half a year gone And hasn’t even talked to someone new. Not a winning strategy for what she’s looking fot
Yeah, she has so many bad dating beliefs and strategies just compounded on each other.

Every Olympics women show up thanking God and shouting out their husbands. I don't know why she thinks she needs to be this rigid. Lolo pretty as hell and can't pull a dude. Nah, she is sabotaging herself in ways she doesn't even realize.

Even worst she rationalizes her self sabotage as positives. Something a potential mate needs to overcome.

In which why so many women in their late 30’s and 40’s are having such a hard time
dating or finding a mate.
This is true. I met my current gf last year when she was 37 (I was 35). And she had a very difficult time dating. She told me that only through therapy could she prepare herself to be vulnerable enough for dating.

This is true. I met my current gf last year when she was 37 (I was 35). And she had a very difficult time dating. She told me that only through therapy could she prepare herself to be vulnerable enough for dating.

zx30rm.png

zSdsdfd.png

In which why so many women in their late 30’s and 40’s are having such a hard time
dating or finding a mate.

it’s prolly more accurate to say many women really don’t literally have a hard time dating/finding a mate, they might not enjoy or be happy with the process/their prospects, but the main difficulty for most women is in the sifting for suitable options that will also commit to some degree…

People are on ebay selling tees and coffee mugs :lol::smh: If he wasn't old fashioned he could have made a lot of money slanging stuff with his slogans/sayings on it.

sihfnjvnfvdffy.jpg
sdljdinpy.jpg

That’s a cultural thing though - atleast in the Black community. I know for sure in Louisiana. Memorial shirts.

Now selling it for profit - that’s tacky. Wished the family would have trademark his intellectual property.

That’s a cultural thing though - atleast in the Black community. I know for sure in Louisiana. Memorial shirts.

Now selling it for profit - that’s tacky. Wished the family would have trademark his intellectual property.
I know, I’m black.

I just think it is weird to buy a shirt commerating a YouTube personality, let alone a person you haven’t met. Doesn’t sound like high value behavior

Like you said, it definitely stinks of people trying to make a quick buck off his name/likeness

People are on ebay selling tees and coffee mugs :lol::smh: If he wasn't old fashioned he could have made a lot of money slanging stuff with his slogans/sayings on it.

sihfnjvnfvdffy.jpg
sdljdinpy.jpg
Finna buy some pieces to go along with all the unauthorized Obama merch I bought in 2008.

Did I cop the Sasha and Malia screen printed Dri-Fit crew socks? Yes, yes I did.

Last edited:
Yep and all of it seems to come from not wanting to end up like her mom. Religion is just a nice way to package those issues.

She has baggage from not having premarital sex or cohabitating and points fingers at the guy or pulls the god card when things don't go the way she wants.

damn she is beyond delusional at this point. Seems like she wants all her hard work to payoff with the right guy and she wont settle based off the fact she put in so much faith and hard work.

now she losing faith because she getting old and wants answers and most likely will get neither because she seems to not understand how she backed herself into this corner and her only way out is for her to change her wants and compromise but women have ego's that are just as problematic as men.

Feel bad for her the odds of her succeeding and finding what she wants now is very slim without games being played.

she is the perfect example of putting career before marriage

Keeping with what KS used to speak on

How do you guys feel about the women on this panel.

Personally I feel like they represent the extremes of each side, neither of which is all that attractive to me. Red pill women sound a lot like conservative politics lol

Last edited:
Yep and all of it seems to come from not wanting to end up like her mom. Religion is just a nice way to package those issues.

She has baggage from not having premarital sex or cohabitating and points fingers at the guy or pulls the god card when things don't go the way she wants.

she's sounds like a kevin samuels caller.

- making unreasonable demands outside of her prime child bearing years.
- unnecessarily long courtship cycles.
- a clear need for some kind a therapy
- using religion to engage magical thinking and avoid doing actual work. "god will send me a godly man"

i feel bad for her in the sense that she's making this way harder then it needs to be.
get therapy, stop making unreasonable demands, find a church to help you find a Christian man, only date someone who wants to get married asap.

i don't think this is hard, if I wanted a christian wife, my family would find me one in like 2 business days lol.

Last edited:

Keeping with what KS used to speak on

How do you guys feel about the women on this panel.

Personally I feel like they represent the extremes of each side, neither of which is all that attractive to me. Red pill women sound a lot like conservative politics lol

Red Pill stuff involves buying into a lot of conservative politics to an unhealthy level. Always has. Trump winning was celebrated on Redpill circled

Kevin himself peddled a ton of bad conservative politics. Kevin was also popular in those circles

Conservative activist are using the red pill stuff now as a recruitment tool. That's why you see mainstream conservatives talk about men bring under attack now.

It is a way for people to buy into the culture wars without getting them to buy into all the other bigotry.

And it is working.

what "red pill" actually means:

noun...
used to refer to a process by which a person's perspective is dramatically transformed, introducing them to a new and typically disturbing understanding of the true nature of a particular situation.

"I had no real idea what horrors these animals suffered before getting to my plate. Then I took the red pill, and now I can never go back"

verb...
cause (someone) to have their perspective dramatically transformed, especially by introducing them to a new and typically disturbing understanding of the true nature of a particular situation.

"they are talking about conspiracy theories and claim they have been red-pilled"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom