Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because what qualifies another person to say their standard of “masculinity” is the definition of a man; as if they have a PhD on it.

Most of these presumptuous ideas are based on society influences (societal expectations), biology (gender expression/identity), experiences or/and cultural behaviors (family experience, ethnicity upbringing).

As men we shouldn’t cry.
As men we shouldn’t sit with our legs crossed.
As men we should direct the conversation because women are all over the place.
Real men don’t wear pink.
Etc, Etc Etc

re: Lynn

1. Grine Grine , why did you laugh at Lynn? No Sex before marriage? or Her husband just giving her his whole checks?

2. RE: Woman Making More: I wonder if many would be fine with it but the outside voices would cause them to question whether or not they "should" feel that way.

I like Ms. Lynn - spitting some reasonable advice rooted in common sense.

I’ve always thought Lolo was cute and always thought there were major red flags with her. The type of chick I’d be homies with but dassit

re: Lynn

1. Grine Grine , why did you laugh at Lynn? No Sex before marriage? or Her husband just giving her his whole checks?

2. RE: Woman Making More: I wonder if many would be fine with it but the outside voices would cause them to question whether or not they "should" feel that way.

Because she capitalizing off of conversations that couples should have thought out/talked about before marriage.

As it relates to dating, again, communication.

I’m all for everyone doing them.. and if that’s your religious beliefs and all that

but lawd by 39 you’ve done turned sex into a whole big thing, they even made a damn movie

Didnt Venus Williams also reveal she was a virgin at 41?
What is Lolo looking for in a man? Is she prepared to date someone who makes less than her? (IDK how much she makes)

Because what qualifies another person to say their standard of “masculinity” is the definition of a man; as if they have a PhD on it.

Most of these presumptuous ideas are based on society influences (societal expectations), biology (gender expression/identity), experiences or/and cultural behaviors (family experience, ethnicity upbringing).

As men we shouldn’t cry.
As men we shouldn’t sit with our legs crossed.
As men we should direct the conversation because women are all over the place.
Real men don’t wear pink.
Etc, Etc Etc

while i don’t think i’d go as far as calling it presumptuous, i can understand that to an extent…i mean if an individual man is secure in who he is, and/or the world sees him as valid, that man can do so whatever and more or less not be judged or at the very least it not necessarily have much impact on that man’s life.

but for men/women in general, are there no standard(s) by which men/women, in general, should be judged by?

I like Ms. Lynn - spitting some reasonable advice rooted in common sense.

I’ve always thought Lolo was cute and always thought there were major red flags with her. The type of chick I’d be homies with but dassit

Her only hope is to find a man as bitter and broken as her

I’m all for everyone doing them.. and if that’s your religious beliefs and all that

but lawd by 39 you’ve done turned sex into a whole big thing, they even made a damn movie

she has been high performing athlete basically her whole life…and seemingly rigidly religious too…not to mention a self proclaimed tomboy…if marriage was going to happen for her type, it would really had to be when she was much younger when that type hasn’t become jaded with the process and not as much expectation/pressure

she’s likely always going to be in she shape & she is still fairly attractive so she might be able to catch her a younger dude, but given how religious she is that doesn’t seem very probable

Didnt Venus Williams also reveal she was a virgin at 41?
What is Lolo looking for in a man? Is she prepared to date someone who makes less than her? (IDK how much she makes)

Pretty sure that was fake news since it never came up before 2020/2021. If she was a super strict Jehovah witness I doubt she would wear what she does while playing tennis. She'd wear stuff similar to the Muslim athletes.

Lolo could find a dude easy if she addresses whatever is going on up stairs...seems like religion, athletic endeavors and social media/humor are coping mechanisms

Molly is a 38 year old virgin but she doesn't seem miserable like Lolo..

Sounds like Lolo is religious and she could def find another serious religious guy that's ready for marriage and ride out the celibate wave. Seems like there's something else she's missing.

Part 2 Starring Steve Carell & Lolo Jones?

download.jpg

200 (1).gif

butt.gif

Last edited:
My wife works with this hot 40 year old lady who is a virgin because she's religious. Something doesn't add up. She drives a really nice car and is successful. I wanted to be like hook me up with them digits. :lol: I am so down with polygamy.

Sounds like Lolo is religious and she could def find another serious religious guy that's ready for marriage and ride out the celibate wave. Seems like there's something else she's missing.

Obviously I don’t know lolo so I could be completely wrong but I follow her on social media and she puts out a lot of content. I get a really immature/little sister vibe from her. Like immature in the sense that I don’t think shes had enough practice in adult social/romantic settings. I don’t get the “modern woman” vibe from her though. I just think the kind of dudes that could vibe on her wave length are going to be too intimidated approach her.

Last edited:
Yeah that's a great point and I don't think she "modest" enough for the typical serious religious guy so she's in no mans land literally and figuratively.

Yeah that's a great point and I don't think she "modest" enough for the typical serious religious guy so she's in no mans land literally and figuratively.

I don’t necessarily think it’s a modesty thing more so that religious guys don’t wait till their 40 to get married so if she’s not in a singles ministry or something being intentional about it there aren’t a lot of them just floating around. I get that she models but nothing about her image is even overtly sexual, not to me a atleast. I get the vibe that she’d do well with a “corny”/nerdy low key type which is unfortunate for someone with her public figure status.

If I had to guess, she probably just thought it would just happen. She travels, she meets a lot of people, she’s A public figure. I don’t think she thought it would fall in her lap but she probably didn’t think it would be t this hard. But something that KS definitely would have told her is that if saving herself for the right person and getting married was so important she’s should have made it a priority. Plenty of olympians are married with families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom