Keep it 100 would you still be with your mate if you had your ideal life?

powerballin

Banned
Life is full of twist and turns.  We all have aspirations and dreams.  We all have goals. 

The question is if you currently had your ideal realistic lifestyle not movie star or NBA athlete.  Would you still be with the girl/boy friend?

Really think about it before you answer and look within yourself.  Keep it real. 

This could mean you would stay or leave them.  Or if you met them while you were living your ideal lifestyle would you have even continued to start a relationship with them

Last edited:
Probably not.

It's weird to think of after being together so long, imagining what it would have/could have been like.

Nope.

If i had a diff lifestyle- i woul have a diff life.

My chick wouldnt be part of my life now

my bad I forgot to answer.

Sadly I don't think I would.  It kinda hurts to say that.

Nah and she knows this. I told her if I was a big balling type dude. I would just stay single no need for the complications a relationship would bring.

For many people it would be no, you are less likely to put up with certain things when you have cake and or celebrity status, which opens many other doors.

For many people it would be no, you are less likely to put up with certain things when you have cake and or celebrity status, which opens many other doors.
I agree but this isn't even about being a wealthy celeb.  Maybe you are a busboy but plan on being an accountant or something like that. Your ideal real life not your fantasy.

I would keep the same girl. I can't guarantee that we would have met but if I suddenly became rich now she'd still be mine.

I agree but this isn't even about being a wealthy celeb.  Maybe you are a busboy but plan on being an accountant or something like that. Your ideal real life not your fantasy.

Let me elaborate, I would've outright pack my bags and chuck a deuce. I would see how things play out for a while, then if the vibe is not the same anymore I will weigh my options.

Yeah. Shes good to look at. Fun to be with.
She accepts me and supports me already throught the rough.
My life wouldnt be ideal without her.

She'd be one of many.

Approaching this differently though, if I had my ideal life it's quite possible I'd want my ideal woman and instead of replacing the current wouldn't having my ideal life just morph the current chick in to my ideal woman?

Most definitely would keep my gal on. she's been there in my lowest of lows and really held me down. if i was living my ideal lifestyle, she would be included

DC type of dude

Son!...beat me to it.

My ideal lifestyle would include my wife in it, so yes I'd still be with her....if you answer otherwise, perhaps you don't want to be in the relationship you are currently in.

Back
Top Bottom