Keep it 100 would you still be with your mate if you had your ideal life?

Well if i didnt have a kid no. But i grew up with my mom and pops so i want him to have the same. Not saying our relationship is bad but idk i feel like we need to stay together. We have been together along time and made it this far, so might as well ride it out.

IDEAL LIFE???

HELL NOOOOOOO. I couldn't eem imagine the Badddd females I could be choosing from.

My Girl is gorgeous, but Shiiii, I know theres room for improvement.lol

IDEAL LIFE???

HELL NOOOOOOO. I couldn't eem imagine the Badddd females I could be choosing from.

My Girl is gorgeous, but Shiiii, I know theres room for improvement.lol

seriously dude..............

id be goin through MiXED Magazine just pickin em out like "add to cart"

I'm not understanding why so many people here would give up their current gf if they had their ideal life. It makes it seems like you guys have these gf's as placeholders until something better comes along. Why not use that ideal life to better the both of yall.

^^ idk man... I rather have a woman with a background of good family, morals, goals instilled into her than having to support the that other girl that doesnt know how to read and all of her family as well.

I mean yea, it's noble of you and all (almost like a movie). But let's get real life here.
Sounds like some of you dudes wifing up some hoodboogers.  My girls got all the above in terms of education (well she's in her last semester of her bachelors), background, class, loyalty, looks ect.. . She's been by my side through thick and thin, the good and the bad, hard financial times and good ones, and not to mention we have a beautiful baby girl together.

Having my ideal life wouldn't give me incentive to leave her.  It would probably be the opposite, because we love traveling and we get along the best when we are.  We'd get to visit wherever we want and visit the world (which is our goal).   I would imagine we would live a great life because a lot of our stress is due to financials,at the moment (i support her and our two year old daughter while she finishes up her bachelors).

To answer the question, Yes I would still be with her unless she changed dramaticaly which could happen with an ideal or un-ideal life, but having boatloads of $$$ wouldn't be the factor.

^^ idk man... I rather have a woman with a background of good family, morals, goals instilled into her than having to support the that other girl that doesnt know how to read and all of her family as well.

I mean yea, it's noble of you and all (almost like a movie). But let's get real life here.
Sounds like some of you dudes wifing up some hoodboogers.  My girls got all the above in terms of education (well she's in her last semester of her bachelors), background, class, loyalty, looks ect.. . She's been by my side through thick and thin, the good and the bad, hard financial times and good ones, and not to mention we have a beautiful baby girl together.

Having my ideal life wouldn't give me incentive to leave her.  It would probably be the opposite, because we love traveling and we get along the best when we are.  We'd get to visit wherever we want and visit the world (which is our goal).   I would imagine we would live a great life because a lot of our stress is due to financials,at the moment (i support her and our two year old daughter while she finishes up her bachelors).

To answer the question, Yes I would still be with her unless she changed dramaticaly which could happen with an ideal or un-ideal life, but having boatloads of $$$ wouldn't be the factor.

Looks like some of ya'll aren't reading the context in which some posts were made. :smh:

Honestly, I would still keep my girl along. Although theres badder girls in the world that do exist, their demeanor, how they handle themselves, loyalty, etc wouldn't be the same. Its nothing to pull a bad broad, but its hard to find to find a girl in our generation (I'm 21 btw) that puts onnnnnn

of course, she gon stay whether she want to or not, if i become a ****, she gone have to deal with it because imma have money to stalk the **** out of her if she left me

...my ideal would mean we would still be together, and wouldn't have broken up like we did so...

So if you are happy in your relationship, why would your ideal life not include that person?...
I swear if there is a discussion that involves emotion you aren't able to logically see things.

I own a Charger.
I am happy with my Charger.
If I had a job that paid me 100K, I probably wouldn't have a Charger.
I would probably have something more expensive/valued than a Charger.

So to you that means I am not "really" happy with my Charger?

Love my wife, but no I don't think I would be with her. The thing that really sucks about that situation is that I wouldn't have my daughter. She's my angel.

90% of you fools would of NEVER met the chick your with if you had your ideal life.

Im Talking from birth to this present day...... The good LIFE.

Now if ya'll saying if yall hit the Lotto and leave the chick your with then that's a foul move. I may not leave her but we'll have an understanding that Im gonna be taggin *** left and right for the next 25 years.lol Im 23...

So if you are happy in your relationship, why would your ideal life not include that person?...
I swear if there is a discussion that involves emotion you aren't able to logically see things.

I own a Charger.

You're happy with the Charger given the circumstances. There's a difference in saying that you're completely happy with something and saying that you're happy with something because that's the best you can get. It's called settling. 

90% of you fools would of NEVER met the chick your with if you had your ideal life.

Now if ya'll saying if yall hit the Lotto and leave the chick your with then that's a foul move. I may not leave her but we'll have an understanding that Im gonna be taggin *** left and right for the next 25 years.lol Im 23...
Thank you man. Folks are so emotional they can't use common sense

Qft, like I said you before you need that main but there would be an understanding. Spot on.

Last edited:

I own a Charger.

You comparing a car with a woman, safe to say you are single....awesome logic homie.

Back
Top Bottom