Keep it 100 would you still be with your mate if you had your ideal life?

People in third world countries can read man. Look at Zimbabwe (adult literacy rate of 90%). You're saying you'd rather have things in a woman like "a background of good family, morals, goals instilled" which technically would be things YOU wouldn't even have. :lol: at the standards your setting for your partner that you within the context that you proposed can't even meet yourself.
It's far from movie like. All I'm saying is, in the context that you proposed that I'd rather have loyal people around me, who truly loved me for who I am, rather than for what I became.

Have you ever wondered why you see various billionaire & millionaires married to women who are not Perfect 10/King Magazine models? Some people in this world prefer the woman who was in the trenches with them, than some random good looking woman who would only look in your direction now that you have that significant capital base.

Well , I'm the one with $2 million. She still doesn't have anything to offer other than saying she stood by me because we were in the same boat. How do you know she wouldn't of left you if she inherited the $2m?

I'm still iffy about getting someone who lived in the streets most of her life to raise your children though. But that's just me.

This doesn't make any damn sense. To say you'd ditch her for better is cool, but saying she's now not good enough to even raise your kids with the comfort of your money behind her is wild. What the hell.

90% of you fools would of NEVER met the chick your with if you had your ideal life.

Im Talking from birth to this present day...... The good LIFE.

Now if ya'll saying if yall hit the Lotto and leave the chick your with then that's a foul move. I may not leave her but we'll have an understanding that Im gonna be taggin *** left and right for the next 25 years.lol Im 23...
Thank you man. Folks are so emotional they can't use common sense

what type of common sense says if you have a girlfriend/wife and you hit the lotto tomorrow you're gonna dead her or keep her but tell her you're gonna be smashing chicks left and right while still with her?

what type of common sense says if you have a girlfriend/wife and you hit the lotto tomorrow you're gonna dead her or keep her but tell her you're gonna be smashing chicks left and right while still with her?
Did you even read the thread man? Did you read the original question? This isn't about whether or not you would LEAVE someone when you hit the lotto

To each it's own, but I have no clue what part of the game is that :lol:

If I hit the lotto tomorrow, I'd have so much fun spending the money and making investments with her, focus on starting a family and such, that's where my energy will be focused on, not on some random yambs...life has ALOT more to offer....to me random yambs every night have a very quick and short pay off, as opposed to what you invest in an actual relationship...that's just me though.

Why I keep thinkin about TI through this whole thread...lol

The common sense that says, when Im rolling though in a Ferrari Italia, and females jocking left and right, what you gonna do??? Tell em NO?  NOT MEE. Im 23 currently, Im not settling down with NOBODY right now or no time soon. With a added $50 million either you with me or against me. I love my woman, but Imma tell her straight up yambs will be safely had... Now either she accepts it or moves on.

And if she did this to me, I would say cool, break me off and we go from there.lol

Sigh......why do I even try with you man.

Right now I own an apt, should I win the lotto, I'll buy a damb mansion, does that mean I'm not happy with my apt right now?...nope but I'll always want more...that goes for most materialistic things which money has a direct effect with.

Right now I'm married to someone I love, should I win the lotto, I will not go out and find an upgrade, why??...because I don't want more, money won't make me want more from her, money won't change how I feel about her.

Any man who is fully pleased with their realationship is not secretly waiting to hit the lotto to go and find a Beyoncee, is it that hard for some of you to understand that perhaps these men will much rather enjoy and spend that money together?...if you are in a relationship and feel as if money directly affects the outcome of it, you are obviously settling for less than what you want....case in point, a car, an apt, these are things I've settled with because obviously I can't afford a lambo or a mansion with a pool.

Sometimes I like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but then I really feel you do things simply to rustle some jimmies.

Last edited:
Right now I own an apt, should I win the lotto, I'll buy a damb mansion, does that mean I'm not happy with my apt right now?...nope but I'll always want more...that goes for most materialistic things which money has a direct effect with.

Right now I'm married to someone I love, should I win the lotto, I will not go out and find an upgrade, why??...because I don't want more, money won't make me want more from her, money won't change how I feel about her.

Any man who is fully pleased with their realationship is not secretly waiting to hit the lotto to go and find a Beyoncee, is it that hard for some of you to understand that perhaps these men will much rather enjoy and spend that money together?...if you are in a relationship and feel as if money directly affects the outcome of it, you are obviously settling for less than what you want....case in point, a car, an apt, these are things I've settled with because obviously I can't afford a lambo or a mansion with a pool.

Sometimes I like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but then I really feel you do things simply to rustle some jimmies.
Read the question man.

This isn't about CHANGING your current situation. It is about never being in your current situation/life.

Again, READ.

The common sense that says, when Im rolling though in a Ferrari Italia, and females jocking left and right, what you gonna do??? Tell em NO?  NOT MEE. Im 23 currently, Im not settling down with NOBODY right now or no time soon. With a added $50 million either you with me or against me. I love my woman, but Imma tell her straight up yambs will be safely had... Now either she accepts it or moves on.

And if she did this to me, I would say cool, break me off and we go from there.lol

I don't understand how you can love someone and tell them to their face you are going to **** other women....then again you are 23 years old.

Did you even read the thread man? Did you read the original question? This isn't about whether or not you would LEAVE someone when you hit the lotto

I was responding to the dude I quoted.

Read the question man.

This isn't about CHANGING your current situation. It is about never being in your current situation/life.

Again, READ.

We haven't discovered time travel to change or alter our reality, so there goes your "logic"

Life is a crash course, every little step leads up to where you at right now, obviously if I was born rich I'd probably wouldn't have met my wife, because I'll be a different person and we probably would have never crossed paths, if probably be with someone else who I'll find just as ideal, or I'll be slaying yambs left and right, I'm no wizard to determined what I'll be doing had life dealt me different cards, are you a wizard?

Read the question man.

Again, READ.
Well, in a way it is about changing your current situation. The questions asks whether you would be in your current relationship if your life was different. 

Edit: Or at least I think so because it's a little poorly written.

Last edited:
I'm not understanding why so many people here would give up their current gf if they had their ideal life. It makes it seems like you guys have these gf's as placeholders until something better comes along. Why not use that ideal life to better the both of yall.
I think you said the answer this is the best dudes can get right now and they know it. If they could do better they would but since they can't currently they just make do with the best they currently have access too. I think thats most people though to be honest though. I would stay with that same chick cause in the words of Kiss "I'm stuck with who I'm stuck with cause I don't suck _____ " I feel this way about my closest friends too. Most people our opportunistic outside of family and will leave people quick and I can't say their way is wrong just not how I do things.

I would. I love the girl I'm with now. Never thought I would say that but hey... whatayagonnado?

We don't love these ____ outchea. I'd leave any chick I was with if I struck it rich for real. Link up with a chick who either had her own money or fam had money and make a power move.

The whole "you aren't happy with your current GF if you say no" logic is bologna.....look at these situations

You meet a HS sweetheart.  Senior year she gets pregnant.  You have a kid.  You work a job after HS. Your families get along.  But everytime you visit your boys in college you realize that the chick you are with isnt' your ideal woman.  She doesn't value certain things like education, politics, or vacations.  You feel stuck tho because shes very attractive, you have a kid, and you love her.  You telling me this kid is a bad person?

You attend college and didn't get into the frat of your choice.  The girl you date now is attractive and a good student but not like the ones that the Frat guys can pull.  You know if you were to have made the cut you would have a whole new group of women to pick from.  Is this not logic?  You telling me the dude doesnt love his girl?

A female that is overweight also has an overweight BF. Her new years resolution is to lose all the weight and be healthy.  Her BF doesn't feel the same way and is lazy and stuck in his ways.  She loves him and begs him to join her.  When she reaches her ideal weight can starts to reap the benefits of her new lifestyle she should stay with the BF?  You telling me she doesn't love him?

A kid is from a strict MidEast family.  They say he must marry is his own kind.  While at college he realizes he loves blonde women more than his own.  But he knows he will be cut out the family and be alone for the rest of his life he chooses outside his own kind.  The current GF he has is amazing, rich, attractive and educated but he feels like he could find a blonde woman with those same attributes. He chooses the girl of his own kind to make life easier and is happy but he wishes is family gave him the option to choose freely.  You saying he doesn't love his GF?

Living your ideal life means having the job you always wanted with the successes you might've failed at.  Having your bills paid, certain independences that you currently don't have, having freedom from your family pressures, being healthy if you aren't, etc.  Not necessarily having millions of dollars.

See things happen in life and you can simply say "oh you don't love them" or "you aren't happy"  because thats lazy thinking.  Believe it or not you might not be your girls first option.  And your momma might not have been your Dads first option.  Thats life.

A kid is from a strict MidEast family.  They say he must marry is his own kind.  While at college he realizes he loves blonde women more than his own.  But he knows he will be cut out the family and be alone for the rest of his life he chooses outside his own kind.  The current GF he has is amazing, rich, attractive and educated but he feels like he could find a blonde woman with those same attributes. He chooses the girl of his own kind to make life easier and is happy but he wishes is family gave him the option to choose freely.  You saying he doesn't love his GF?

:frown: story of my life

The whole "you aren't happy with your current GF if you say no" logic is bologna.....look at these situations

You meet a HS sweetheart.  Senior year she gets pregnant.  You have a kid.  You work a job after HS. Your families get along.  But everytime you visit your boys in college you realize that the chick you are with isnt' your ideal woman.  She doesn't value certain things like education, politics, or vacations.  You feel stuck tho because shes very attractive, you have a kid, and you love her.  You telling me this kid is a bad person?

You attend college and didn't get into the frat of your choice.  The girl you date now is attractive and a good student but not like the ones that the Frat guys can pull.  You know if you were to have made the cut you would have a whole new group of women to pick from.  Is this not logic?  You telling me the dude doesnt love his girl?

A female that is overweight also has an overweight BF. Her new years resolution is to lose all the weight and be healthy.  Her BF doesn't feel the same way and is lazy and stuck in his ways.  She loves him and begs him to join her.  When she reaches her ideal weight can starts to reap the benefits of her new lifestyle she should stay with the BF?  You telling me she doesn't love him?

Living your ideal life means having the job you always wanted with the successes you might've failed at.  Having your bills paid, certain independences that you currently don't have, having freedom from your family pressures, being healthy if you aren't, etc.  Not necessarily having millions of dollars.

See things happen in life and you can simply say "oh you don't love them" or "you aren't happy"  because thats lazy thinking.  Believe it or not you might not be your girls first option.  And your momma might not have been your Dads first option.  Thats life.
I'm not sure how you're saying person A loves person B when person A wants person B to be a different person. 

"I love who you are, but could you actually change who you are, please?" ???

We haven't discovered time travel to change or alter our reality, so there goes your "logic"

Life is a crash course, every little step leads up to where you at right now, obviously if I was born rich I'd probably wouldn't have met my wife, because I'll be a different person and we probably would have never crossed paths, if probably be with someone else who I'll find just as ideal, or I'll be slaying yambs left and right, I'm no wizard to determined what I'll be doing had life dealt me different cards, are you a wizard?

Exaxctly what I was trying to get at. I understand you have strong feelings for your wife as many dudes here have for their significant other, and simply can't think about leaving her because you guys are overly attached.

But getting to how humans work (setting all this noble stuff aside), you know dang right you'll want to improve EVERYTHING in your life if you were to magically gain a massive amount of money.

No matter how you cut it, wanting to be that billionaire bachelor is all in the back if your minds. Whether you guys want to admit it or not (for whatever reason) is a completely different story.
Last statement isnt true for everybody man. While we do have alot of things in common there will always be differences and everybody doesn't want to be "billionaire bachelors" even though a nice amount do lol

^^ Maybe if you're married for 15 years with 3 kids ( understandable).

But if you weren't in that situation, I find myself extremely sceptical to believe you wouldn't want to live that Bruce Wayne life (minus the batman).
Incredulity doesn't prove your point. 

​
Incredulity doesn't prove your point. 
Actually, incredulity IS my point .
laugh.gif
No, your basis was incredulity. 

Back
Top Bottom