Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Ordered Monday morning 2am and my stuff got shipped out monday night and it's currently in Sacramento so hopefully i get it the 24th since i live in S.F
did you order this monday the 22nd or last monday?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Ordered Monday morning 2am and my stuff got shipped out monday night and it's currently in Sacramento so hopefully i get it the 24th since i live in S.F
did you order this monday the 22nd or last monday?
22nd

SMH..

Everything I want is sold out.

That schmack bookbag & them gold head phones anyone got that? thats trying to sell it? them headphones atleast..

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

when does this sale end?
karmaloop doesn't say, it's probably extended until they feel like they cleared out enough to get ready for the new year.
laugh.gif

im a rep and redeemed my points but it takes 2-3 days but i NEED that 50% off hahaha

* Edit...Got it to work but now the item is supposedly sold out, AFTER I went through the checkout process and submitted payment info.......whateverman........

I wanted to pickup a Gabriel Urist necklace and a Nixon Elite watch, when I added both of them to my cart and checked out with my cc both items were out ofstock. Anyone else try to order something that shows on the site but won't let you buy?

i ordered on the 21'st and my order still isn't shipped out. i've never dealt with them before. what's everyone else's shipping status ifyou ordered on the 21st or late?

Originally Posted by Beats05

i ordered on the 21'st and my order still isn't shipped out. i've never dealt with them before. what's everyone else's shipping status if you ordered on the 21st or late?

ordered on the 20th and still no tracking... smh.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

im a rep and redeemed my points but it takes 2-3 days but i NEED that 50% off hahaha

It actually only takes a day; I thought I was faced with that predicament, but surely enough I got my code a day after redeeming. So check your email. edit-you can either use the promo code or your gift certificate, not both.

mine was shipped on the 23rd and its in my city now out for delivery too bad i dont know what time its coming because i have to leave soon and i signed fordelivery confirmation

I ordered since monday and i havent got an email about shipping yet. I was gonna cop that leather crooks and castle jacket but im not sure now.

I placed my order on Sunday and I haven't received an e-mail for tracking or shipment yet, but it's already been taken out of my account.

I got a load of stuff, too...I'm pretty heated.

Originally Posted by Beats05

i ordered on the 21'st and my order still isn't shipped out. i've never dealt with them before. what's everyone else's shipping status if you ordered on the 21st or late?
My payment went through on the 20th and and the tracking info says it should be here sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom