Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FlyNY

Can someone find me a good winter jacket..Not too LOUD..on karmaloop
xl-2x and PM me the link. Im at work right now,Thanks

What price range my dude?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I ordered two items Saturday night using the Merry code and still havent gotten anything saying my stuff was shipped...
Hmm...I ordered yesterday at 9PM, got shipment notice and a DHL tracking number today. Lucky me?

I should've waited 'til today...missed out on free shipping, and i'm more than certain the items I bought weren't going to be snatched up. Iwas typing my info like a madman because I had less than two minutes left. Then poof, sale extended.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I ordered two items Saturday night using the Merry code and still havent gotten anything saying my stuff was shipped...
Hmm...I ordered yesterday at 9PM, got shipment notice and a DHL tracking number today. Lucky me?

I should've waited 'til today...missed out on free shipping, and i'm more than certain the items I bought weren't going to be snatched up. I was typing my info like a madman because I had less than two minutes left. Then poof, sale extended.

Idk man I ordered like right when the sale popped off, before this thread was made or at least before me seeing this thread, you'd think I woulda got allmy shipping info Monday at least.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

was about to cop the ORISUE 'cook' peacoat, but someone snatched it before me.

frown.gif

again, good looks on the new code.
post the sales order with the supras. The supras been excluded since the 30% with free ship was up. They completed the dead end by putting that limited edition tag on apparel and shoes that are considered LIMITED.

i'm not gonna go out of my way to ask my friend to take a screenshot of his receipt just to prove you wrong.

obviously it's excluded now, so it really doesn't matter if the coupon worked then (which it did)-- cause it's not like you could go back, and try to buy them.

i tested them on the gold skytop supras when they only had sizes 8, 10, & 11 left. (even though that's all irrelevant now, it's the only proof that I have on hand)

so believe what you want and chill. you missed out, and you can't get them now anyways.

don't accuse me of "trying to act cool", 'cause i was doing everything but that.
tired.gif

EDIT: also, if you wanted to know what code i used, it was MERRY
It really isn't too much trouble. This is NT, be prepared to post screenshots at all costs or ducktales.

If you ask me, you're just using this thread as a ploy to rack up rep points.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Can someone find me a good winter jacket..Not too LOUD..on karmaloop
xl-2x and PM me the link. Im at work right now,Thanks

well after the 50 percent off , no more than 100
nerd.gif

frown.gif

post the sales order with the supras. The supras been excluded since the 30% with free ship was up. They completed the dead end by putting that limited edition tag on apparel and shoes that are considered LIMITED.

i'm not gonna go out of my way to ask my friend to take a screenshot of his receipt just to prove you wrong.

obviously it's excluded now, so it really doesn't matter if the coupon worked then (which it did)-- cause it's not like you could go back, and try to buy them.

i tested them on the gold skytop supras when they only had sizes 8, 10, & 11 left. (even though that's all irrelevant now, it's the only proof that I have on hand)

so believe what you want and chill. you missed out, and you can't get them now anyways.

don't accuse me of "trying to act cool", 'cause i was doing everything but that.
tired.gif

It really isn't too much trouble. This is NT, be prepared to post screenshots at all costs or ducktales.

again, believe what you want. i don't have time to argue with you anymore over discounted supras.

& it's pretty obvious i'm trying to milk out some rep points from my fellow NT'ers

you're acting like it's illegal.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Glow is better than Merry, I just used it and it took off shippingsaved like 5 bucks and bdeazy I used your rep code dogg!

Recieved all of my gear today
happy.gif

I lucked out though, I ordered all my jackets from Kazbah. As it turned out all of the companies were located in Socal so shipping probably took a day noproblems.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

still haven't received my tracking info either

same here..

try contacting their CS phone.. was placed on hold for 10+ minutes then it just disconnects.
eyes.gif

emails aren't helping either.. karmaloop is mad flaky
grin.gif

I ordered sunday night and I dont think I will be getting my stuff before Xmas. Its been 2 days and still no shipping info. Called CS today and a supervisorpromised me that it would be arrive tomorrow by upgrading my shipping to next day air, but still no email about shipping.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Does anyone know when the code is supposed to end?
Can someone answer my question?

whoever does, I'll use your rep code
glasses.gif

karmaloop doesn't say, they extended it probably because they're trying to clear out even more stuff for the new year.
laugh.gif

Ordered Monday morning 2am and my stuff got shipped out monday night and it's currently in Sacramento so hopefully i get it the 24th since i live in S.F

frown.gif

tired.gif

& if that's not enough proof for you, i got you the screenshot of the receipt like you've been bugging about.

9a4954.jpg

now you can shut up.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom