Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
60% code
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by marcgrat

MAJOR: USE CODE "GLOW" RECEIVE 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

I placed an order for 6 items for 107.99 2 from regular site, and 4 from Kazbah and it wanted to charge me $20 total in shipping so I saved another $20 on my order

woo, nice code!

remember to add my rep code: PN17930
can Save 20% off with Rep Code KK5061

be used with it?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

im too confused. some how my order went thru yet when i was trying it said data has to be resent. Some how it went thru my "paypal account" yet my account has no funds and i just deleted it. The order is still there with my info but says paypal payment. What can i do? call karmaloop and try to redo my order? Go to my bank and put some money in it just in case? Ive never ordered anything online without a money order so i am very confused

grin.gif

is the line still busy because i called a few times and it was always busy? i ask because im in class and cant do so

was about to cop the ORISUE 'cook' peacoat, but someone snatched it before me.

frown.gif

again, good looks on the new code.
post the sales order with the supras. The supras been excluded since the 30% with free ship was up. They completed the dead end by putting thatlimited edition tag on apparel and shoes that are considered LIMITED.

i just cancelled my first order and reordered the same stuff again using the code "Merry" and it still works

I'm saving no where near 50% with the current combo a few posts up.. Is it only on certain items??

I have a few OBEY, and Crooks n Castles shirts.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

was about to cop the ORISUE 'cook' peacoat, but someone snatched it before me.

frown.gif

again, good looks on the new code.
post the sales order with the supras. The supras been excluded since the 30% with free ship was up. They completed the dead end by putting that limited edition tag on apparel and shoes that are considered LIMITED.

i'm not gonna go out of my way to ask my friend to take a screenshot of his receipt just to prove you wrong.

obviously it's excluded now, so it really doesn't matter if the coupon worked then (which it did)-- cause it's not like you could go back, and tryto buy them.

i tested them on the gold skytop supras when they only had sizes 8, 10, & 11 left. (even though that's all irrelevant now, it's the only proof thatI have on hand)

so believe what you want and chill. you missed out, and you can't get them now anyways.

don't accuse me of "trying to act cool", 'cause i was doing everything but that.
tired.gif

EDIT: also, if you wanted to know what code i used, it was MERRY

I ordered two items Saturday night using the Merry code and still havent gotten anything saying my stuff was shipped...

Can someone find me a good winter jacket..Not too LOUD..on karmaloop
xl-2x and PM me the link. Im at work right now,Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom