the chick in my av is
pimp.gif

cool,

SALE EXTENDED GUYS!

use

promo code- MERRY

+
rep code- PN17930

to save a total of 51% off your entire order! (help out a fellow NT'er please!)

wink.gif

if you have any questions about the sale, i'm here to help (as i've been for the past couple days
tongue.gif
)

why did they raise the prices on 90% of the stuff?

Originally Posted by NT OG

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

the chick in my av is
pimp.gif

cool,

SALE EXTENDED GUYS!

use

promo code- MERRY

+
rep code- PN17930

to save a total of 51% off your entire order! (help out a fellow NT'er please!)

wink.gif

if you have any questions about the sale, i'm here to help (as i've been for the past couple days
tongue.gif
)

why did they raise the prices on 90% of the stuff?

so KarmaLoop doesn't lose much profit.

they raise the prices & give you a "50% off" sale to make it seem like you're saving a lot of cash.

I missed out on the free shipping. Oh well, at least I got 50% off.

all kazbah items still offer free shipping.
smile.gif

not all things went up in price, but a lot the goodies went early.

you probably missed out on some items like me, and a lot of others here on NT.

lol nah..i was in here early...ordered stuff with the 30+ free shipping....got my stuff today actually.

yeah, a couple of jackets i wanted were changed to 'limited edition' the day i was going to order them (which blocks any discount codes you want to usewith it)

do they send you a shipping or any kind of notification at all? because I bought mine on Sat and haven't received any confirmation

sale is still going on
pimp.gif
most denim is still available, if you're less than a 34 you're probably out of luck but i was able to stock up on a few36's

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Stupid.....All Supra Footwear cant use the 50% off......how dumb

should of bought some supra's yesterday, the coupon worked then.
happy.gif
maybe the cali vulks, diablos and skylows but skytops,vaiders and supranos, which most of us were looking for, were ALL EXCLUDED. They wouldnt letyou use them with 30% or 40% code either. I understand you trying to %%%** out your rep code but c'mon..its NT, do you really need to lie to seem cool?

68gbxk.jpg

im too confused. some how my order went thru yet when i was trying it said data has to be resent. Some how it went thru my "paypal account" yet myaccount has no funds and i just deleted it. The order is still there with my info but says paypal payment. What can i do? call karmaloop and try to redo myorder? Go to my bank and put some money in it just in case? Ive never ordered anything online without a money order so i am very confused

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Stupid.....All Supra Footwear cant use the 50% off......how dumb

should of bought some supra's yesterday, the coupon worked then.
happy.gif
maybe the cali vulks, diablos and skylows but skytops,vaiders and supranos, which most of us were looking for, were ALL EXCLUDED. They wouldnt let you use them with 30% or 40% code either. I understand you trying to %%%** out your rep code but c'mon..its NT, do you really need to lie to seem cool?

68gbxk.jpg

i hope that's sarcasm,

because my friend used them on the gold skytops, and got them for half off (i'm the one who told him they were available, and tested the code out atcheckout in the first place)

eyes.gif

scooped up a couple pairs of vans for the hell of it. good deal, basically got a pair for free.

oh, and Phillie- i used your rep code.

I almost missed this post.. Good looking on the info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ordered all 3 Alife crewnecks with the eyes

edit - did anybody NOT get order confirmation?? I got the email saying i qualified for the free cell phone but no order conf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom