Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

Just ordered two pair of kicks for the price of one...Nice!!
happy.gif
what shoes? Supra is "limited edition" now
indifferent.gif
I need a beater black pair of shoes.

Just placed an order with Karmaloop...but didn't get free shipping, which came to 25.95 (and that is the standard 5-10 day shipping!!). Sill saved 317.00and an additional 6.34 with the rep code, so I guess I can't complain too much. Good lookin out! Sucks it took me over night to decide to pull the triggerthough. Two of the jackets I wanted sold out of my size while I was sleeping.

Overnight shipping is now a flat rate of $15, too bad i put my order in yesterday

Originally Posted by areyouin729

only thing I want is the $1400 Nixon Elite ceramic watch and it wont let me buy it so oh well

Just click my link in the sig, hopefully that helps.

^ i dont think it will give you free 2nd air shipping anymore.. i tried it and it diddnt work... i think it was only until 3pm.. Any info??!

Originally Posted by icykicks79

^ i dont think it will give you free 2nd air shipping anymore.. i tried it and it diddnt work... i think it was only until 3pm.. Any info??!

it's a free upgrade to 2nd air.

go through with your order with standard shipping, and you'll be automatically upgraded to 2nd day.

(it won't tell you on your receipt, but from what i've read, that's how it works)

^ i ordered when it was 40% and did the standard shipping.. checked the tracking and said that it was 2nd day air so i guess it does it automatically..

^ i ordered when it was 40% and did the standard shipping.. checked the tracking and said that it was 2nd day air so i guess it does it automatically..

how long does it take for them to ship? i chose 2 day air last night.

i was hoping to get my stuff before christmas, now i don't know if that will happen.

i'm in los angeles, one of my items was a late christmas gift for my cousin. status still says "will be shipped shortly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom