Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by henz0

I almost missed this post.. Good looking on the info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ordered all 3 Alife crewnecks with the eyes

edit - did anybody NOT get order confirmation?? I got the email saying i qualified for the free cell phone but no order conf.
i got the cell phone thing first then like half hour later the order confirmation came.

I dont understand the free upgrade to 2 day shipping.. It charged me $15.95 for shipping, and when I added the 2 day it added another $10. I ordered around 2AMon the 22nd and my order has not shipped. I dont need it in time for christmas I was just wondering..

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I dont understand the free upgrade to 2 day shipping.. It charged me $15.95 for shipping, and when I added the 2 day it added another $10. I ordered around 2AM on the 22nd and my order has not shipped. I dont need it in time for christmas I was just wondering..

if you paid with standard shipping, you get automatically upgraded on yoru reciept that they e-mail you i believe. (but that promo might of been over, idk)

^Thanks...

and whats the deal with the $25 gift code? is it like a gift card or a coupon?

I was just about to come here and complain you can only use the code once and you come through with another code..haha

Thanks.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

NEW CODE:

Enter code YEEZY, and get 50% off + a $25 gift code e-mailed to you in january.

i don't know if there's a minimum to this promotion, but i just got the news from slickdeals.

Promo code: YEEZY

+

Rep code: PN17930

to save 51% off your order!
3106_8f40af24e352c41cde183b8f7017c04f.jpg

it's a code they give you that has 25.00 of KL credit on it, you can't use any other discounts with it (unless it's a rep code, which will onlygive you 1% off)

MAJOR: USE CODE "GLOW" RECEIVE 50% OFF + FREESHIPPING

I placed an order for 6 items for 107.99 2 from regular site, and 4 from Kazbah and it wanted to charge me $20 total in shipping so I saved another $20 on myorder

Copped, Copped and Copped.

I've bought a bunch of stuff in the past couple days... Haven't checked the site since yesterday cause I'm out of chesse. lol

That GLOW code is golden.. I just copped 3 shirts for $29.. and 2 hoodies for $60.. with NO shipping
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they messed up on my order & didn't apply the 50% off. told them to cancel it now they're talking about it still may get sent
indifferent.gif
hate having stuffpending in my bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom