Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordered on the 21st and it still says "will be shipped shortly" on my account status page. pretty wack

Hah, soon after posting earlier in this thread I go outside to get something out of my car and I have my box of stuff on my doorstep.

Sneaky sneaky sneaky.

got my orisue hoody and alife crewneck from the 50% off sale today
pretty impressed on how fast it came unlike bestbuy, where it said i would get my stuff today, but ups shows friday
smh.gif

They're lagging on processing these orders for real... I ordered on Sunday and it still say "Approved. Will be Shipped Shortly"
$**+ Karmaloop!!! I ain't buying $%%% from them ever again.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

They're lagging on processing these orders for real... I ordered on Sunday and it still say "Approved. Will be Shipped Shortly"
$**+ Karmaloop!!! I ain't buying $%%% from them ever again.

it's a 50% off sale, most sites go through delays.
laugh.gif

but i feel you man.

^ Relax brah. I didn't even get a shipping confirmation or anything and mine showed up 3 days later.

Nice sig, btw.

I also just ordered more stuff today, although it wouldn't let me use MERRY anymore, I had to use GLOW.

ck10028 is my code if anyone wants it...im trying to order some hoodies with glow and a gift certificate but it wont let me use both...anyone have any help?

I ordered, I haven't gotten any type of shipping notice. I bet they were swamped with orders, I'm not going to get upset though.

On my 2nd round of stuff it wont let me use the GLOW code anymore.. But the MERRY one works.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by marcgrat

MAJOR: USE CODE "GLOW" RECEIVE 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING

I placed an order for 6 items for 107.99 2 from regular site, and 4 from Kazbah and it wanted to charge me $20 total in shipping so I saved another $20 on my order

woo, nice code!

remember to add my rep code: PN17930

Ima use that code but what are you getting from all these people using it exactly?

^^ rep points,

which can lead to karmaloop credit.

plus, they're having a double-up promotion right now, so whatever points us reps get, it gets doubled.

so help a fellow NT'er out! lol.

So....does Karmaloop split shipments?

I ordered a messenger bag and a hoodie...only the messenger bag was in the box! It was shipped from NYC (where i'm guessing Manhattan Portage is HQed), butmy other hoodie didn't arrive. Weird.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

So....does Karmaloop split shipments?

I ordered a messenger bag and a hoodie...only the messenger bag was in the box! It was shipped from NYC (where i'm guessing Manhattan Portage is HQed), but my other hoodie didn't arrive. Weird.

was the other hoody a kazbah item?

PACIFIC,

WA, US 12/24/2008 1:45 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN

12/24/2008 11:58 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS / THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW

12/24/2008 8:21 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Stupid weather! I would have my stuff already! I hate the snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom