Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my package, they never sent me a confirmation, or tracking but it came through at 4:20pm
smile.gif

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

^^ rep points,

which can lead to karmaloop credit.

plus, they're having a double-up promotion right now, so whatever points us reps get, it gets doubled.

so help a fellow NT'er out! lol.
i ordered monday, shipped tuesday and received today! i paid for regular shipping and it got upped to next day air for free! and i quote you causei used your quote. if sale continues after christamas i may cop some more!
pimp.gif

i ordered something earlier today, i i wish i knew about this post earlier because i would've used someones rep code.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

^^ rep points,

which can lead to karmaloop credit.

plus, they're having a double-up promotion right now, so whatever points us reps get, it gets doubled.

so help a fellow NT'er out! lol.
i ordered monday, shipped tuesday and received today! i paid for regular shipping and it got upped to next day air for free! and i quote you cause i used your quote. if sale continues after christamas i may cop some more!
pimp.gif

thanks bud!

got my shirts today, but that was from when it was still 40% off...will post pics once they're done drying.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

PACIFIC,

WA, US 12/24/2008 1:45 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN

12/24/2008 11:58 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS / THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW

12/24/2008 8:21 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Stupid weather! I would have my stuff already! I hate the snow!
You live in Pacific?
pimp.gif

I'd buy that watch if it wasn't so @%+%!@+ much...
smh.gif

Edit* 5,000 post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ONTARIO,
CA, US 12/24/2008 6:25 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ahhh so close, doubt that i get my things today like i was supposed to.

Just got my shirt today. And I only ordered it 2 days ago
pimp.gif
They really didnt have much stuff I liked but I found a nice shirt

Wow, I was just about to buy a hoody after watching it for 2 days, and it sold out in my size.

Oh well, I saved alot, and at around 10 bucks each designer shirt, you can't beat that.

used ur code philli. i live in portland too and the package tracker said my order arrived in portland, but hasnt been delivered to my house yet because ofweather conditions. did u order anything and if so have u recieved it yet?

Originally Posted by DwEezy23

used ur code philli. i live in portland too and the package tracker said my order arrived in portland, but hasnt been delivered to my house yet because of weather conditions. did u order anything and if so have u recieved it yet?
thanks man!

& nope, not yet.

i ordered on the 22nd, and it's been stuck 'cause of the aftermaths of the storm. haha.

to the people who havent got confimation emails, check ya order status on karmaloop.com if u give them ya email address and password
then the tracking info would be available for you!

Be sure to save more WITH REPCODE LE24063

Thanks to the people that have used it already , i appreciate it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When will this sale end? I dont get my New - years money until New years
frown.gif
And, yea. I didnt get any Christmas money/presents......

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Post what your guys bought

Karmaloop.com is appreciated
more like unappreciated. These dudes don't base their business motto as customer satisfaction first. How can they say order by a certaindate and receive before Xmas yet a bunch of orders have yet to be shipped out of the warehouse and its Xmas eve? Yes im mad
mad.gif
. The least they can do is send an apology email or letter but nope when I calledthem their rep was not even friendly and gave me an attitude.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Post what your guys bought

Karmaloop.com is appreciated
more like unappreciated. These dudes don't base their business motto as customer satisfaction first. How can they say order by a certain date and receive before Xmas yet a bunch of orders have yet to be shipped out of the warehouse and its Xmas eve? Yes im mad
mad.gif
. The least they can do is send an apology email or letter but nope when I called them their rep was not even friendly and gave me an attitude.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I`m still heated I bought gear Saturday and Just got my Shipping notification Wed Night.

Blehh.

I ordered on the 22nd, which was when Next Day Air shipping was a flat rate of $15. I have yet to receive my purchases, not even a shipping notification.

50% off plus a guarantee of arrival before Christmas is a bold statement, and if youre gonna send people texts and advertise it as such, then youd better bedamn sure you can manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom