Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

thanks man!
used your code

twice

first with GLOW, second with MERRY [no free shipping
indifferent.gif
]

^No it wasn't
damn man, well call up KL on friday to get it all fixed.

was the jacket on the receipt they gave you inside your package?
Yeah, I actually just talked to a rep a couple of hours ago and I'll be sending my other stuff back on friday.

damn man, well call up KL on friday to get it all fixed.

was the jacket on the receipt they gave you inside your package?

Dude there has to be a way to get around this limited edition #@#, there's this gray crooks sweater that imin love with and I can't use 50 off

Grrrrrrrr oh well just bought a couple crooks shirts and called it's night

got my 5 shirts I ordered Saturday today at like 6pm

3 LRG, 1 Crooks, 1 Lemar & Dauley

very satisfied

Damn, did anyone get the Crooks & Castles Beanie? They sold out before I could cop..
mad.gif

you know you guys can still use our repcodes to get an additional 1 percent savings right? haha it's not much, but it's better than nothing.

copped the black with white word unity shirt
and the we run tx (been needing a shirt to match wizard XX3s & Penny IIs)

24.50 shipped
pimp.gif

I'm in Los Angeles...didn't get anythiing yesterday...which were gifts. SMH at KL. I'm not too upset seeing how I saved money but ehh.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Post what your guys bought

Karmaloop.com is appreciated
more like unappreciated. These dudes don't base their business motto as customer satisfaction first. How can they say order by a certain date and receive before Xmas yet a bunch of orders have yet to be shipped out of the warehouse and its Xmas eve? Yes im mad
mad.gif
. The least they can do is send an apology email or letter but nope when I called them their rep was not even friendly and gave me an attitude.
i agree! they charged me for a canceled order, now i have to wait 5 days to get my refund. i doubt i'll ever fool with them again after this.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Blehh.

I ordered on the 22nd, which was when Next Day Air shipping was a flat rate of $15. I have yet to receive my purchases, not even a shipping notification.

50% off plus a guarantee of arrival before Christmas is a bold statement, and if youre gonna send people texts and advertise it as such, then youd better be damn sure you can manage it.
any update? I couldn't cancel mine because they said it might have shipped... ordered on the 20th and still nothing. crap C.S

the live chat operator said that their system is down and if your package wasn't shipped they'd credit the shipping charge.

if i already ordered but my order has not been sent yet due to a problem with my account can i use GLOW instead of merry?
ive gotten in contact with KL i just need to get my things together so i can tell them what i want

I said appreciated because they carry alot of good stuff but ya shipping and customer service isnt good.

Theyve shipped my free clothes fast.
Call them Friday morning

i got for my girl 2 obey hoodies,1 hellzbellz hoodie,1 pair soundgirl jeans and an in4mation tee.she gave me $335 to buy 11/12pack so thats why i was willlingto get her all that and for 161shipped i ordered sunday night with 2day and they upgraded me to next day air for free and got my stuff tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom