Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

People will think this is funny and innocuous until something bad happens.

He is a celebrity normalizing white Supremacy to an audience that they would not have been so sympathetic to it otherwise. People should care about this.

That's what they don't get. This isn't Cam'ron talking about greeting his serial killer neighbors and then just moving away instead of "snitching" to the police. Stuff like that is actually funny because really, who exactly is taking life advice from Cam'ron seriously? Kanye is different because he literally has legions of impressionable sheep fans worldwide

oh-snap.gif

Kanye don’t deserve to go home to that

He deserve a pan of stale biscuits and a gallon of water

Strange times when 2 celebs with power have a meeting about discussing the lives of others and politics in the White house. Kanye admittedly doesn't read, vote, and isn't knowledgeable about politics ...but he is in the oval office for "discussion" on what should and shouldn't be. :rofl:

Sucks a lot of the artist I like are closely associated with him (Chance, Travis, Cudi, Cy-Hi, Push..etc) and haven't called him out. (Chance said he disagrees with everything he's doing though in the recent Joe Budden interview).

I wouldn't want anything to do with dude right now as an artist. Shout out to T.I. for speaking up.

I just don’t know what he’s doing. If this is all a publicity stunt it sure isn’t feeling that way. It’s not about a black dude being a conservative. Being conservative isn’t about race, it’s about beliefs and customs. It’s about supporting this president who has done nothing but try to divide this country. Lester Holt is a Republican but he sure isn’t stanning Trump.

What happened to the dude that stepped up and criticized George Bush for Katrina when so many others had been to ***** to do so? I’ll keep it 100 here. Donald Trump isn’t racist towards wealthy celebs. That’s what he values especially when they show him love.

However his attitudes on Kaepernick and NFL speak for themselves. This guy could’ve been making millions playing in the NFL right now and gave it all away to stand up for what he believes in. What has Kanye given up?

It’s a shame since Kanye has such a powerful voice and influence all around the world. I’m not saying that he shouldn’t talk to Trump. There is nothing wrong with talking but praise should be given when it’s due and Trump just hasn’t done anything worthy of it so far.

You know what? I don’t think Kanye’s really been 100 since his mom passed. She was so young and it was so unexpected and he was really close to her.

You know what? I don’t think Kanye’s really been 100 since his mom passed. She was so young and it was so unexpected and he was really close to her.
I think this is obvious though. I think the biggest factor in the toll it takes on him though is he feels very guilty about it happening as though he is the cause of her death. It's a ****** up thing for him.

Doesn't mean he can go out speaking ignorance on a grand stage like this though.

Haven’t heard this one before

I’m just going by my own experience. My aunt passed away from a sudden cardiac arrest when I was 23. First big loss. I had grown up with her and it took me years to be ok after that. I went on a drinking binge for a minute to keep the pain away.

I’m just going by my own experience. My aunt passed away from a sudden cardiac arrest when I was 23. First big loss. I had grown up with her and it took me years to be ok after that. I went on a drinking binge for a minute to keep the pain away.

Nah, don’t mind me. I was just being a sarcastic ****. Kanye’s mom dying being one of the causes for his wildin has been brought up ad nauseum.

Sorry you had to go through that though. Good to hear you are in a better place now fam.

I just don’t know what he’s doing. If this is all a publicity stunt it sure isn’t feeling that way. It’s not about a black dude being a conservative. Being conservative isn’t about race, it’s about beliefs and customs. It’s about supporting this president who has done nothing but try to divide this country. Lester Holt is a Republican but he sure isn’t stanning Trump.

What happened to the dude that stepped up and criticized George Bush for Katrina when so many others had been to ***** to do so? I’ll keep it 100 here. Donald Trump isn’t racist towards wealthy celebs. That’s what he values especially when they show him love.

However his attitudes on Kaepernick and NFL speak for themselves. This guy could’ve been making millions playing in the NFL right now and gave it all away to stand up for what he believes in. What has Kanye given up?

It’s a shame since Kanye has such a powerful voice and influence all around the world. I’m not saying that he shouldn’t talk to Trump. There is nothing wrong with talking but praise should be given when it’s due and Trump just hasn’t done anything worthy of it so far.

Rich protect the rich

Back
Top Bottom