Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Africa....

tenor.gif

So I guess the White House wasn't enough...

Apparently he walked into an Apple Store in Georgetown and felt the need to talk some more.

And my favorite Tweet of the event:

he still getting fits off tho. crazy *** *****

All y’all mad at him prolly still gonna be buying bots tryna cop the next release of them yeezys

My question in all of this is... if this guy is chaotic, crazy, ******ed, losing his mind etc etc... (and he's been doing this for months) why are ya'll "sane" people still giving him credence & attention. This is the same strategy that got Trump from Bs'n around to realizing he could actually become president.

My question in all of this is... if this guy is chaotic, crazy, ******ed, losing his mind etc etc... (and he's been doing this for months) why are ya'll "sane" people still giving him credence & attention. This is the same strategy that got Trump from Bs'n around to realizing he could actually become president.

How many times are you gonna ask this same question and get the same answer ?

We aren't supposed to find it funny because him doing this can actually create real damage. (Not saying it can't but it can STILL be funny).

For the life of me i'm still trying to figure out what "Damage" kanye is gonna cause by stating his opinion... The same opinion that people are calling crazy, drugged out, irrelevant etc etc. This has been my thing from the very start....... Everyone is claiming that this message is so bad & is going to "hurt" black people, & then i watch as the same people (not you just people in general) continue to give more & more light to him therefore spreading the "dangerous message forward". You would think that such harmful propaganda wouldn't be spread like this.... but Everyone wants ratings, everyone wants the RT's that come along with the Kanye hottakes, Everybody else is finding a way to grab attention off a king attention seeker. This outrage is phony as all ****.

For the life of me i'm still trying to figure out what "Damage" kanye is gonna cause by stating his opinion... The same opinion that people are calling crazy, drugged out, irrelevant etc etc. This has been my thing from the very start....... Everyone is claiming that this message is so bad & is going to "hurt" black people, & then i watch as the same people (not you just people in general) continue to give more & more light to him therefore spreading the "dangerous message forward". You would think that such harmful propaganda wouldn't be spread like this.... but Everyone wants ratings, everyone wants the RT's that come along with the Kanye hottakes, Everybody else is finding a way to grab attention off a king attention seeker. This outrage is phony as all ****.

Opinion of someone who ADMITTED they are not well read/versed on the things they speak of. Yea, it's a bit problematic and is a little deeper than "phony" outrage. He's an idiot and people have every right to be pissed at him for his moronic and damaging comments.

He's got his followers, but as a musician, dude is dead to me. Can't even listen to any of his old **** anymore.

Because he agrees with every single one of his points and masks it as "let's hear both sides" and "maybe that's not what he actually meant"

First off my ***** i've never ever said anything of the sort.... but because i'm not shaking in anger of the opinion of Kanye on ****in politics, somehow that equates with agreeing with everything he says :lol:.

for the larger picture i would love to know how you can believe someone is so stupid, so chaotic, that you "Hate" so much... yet everytime the dude speaks on something ya'll clearly believes he has no knowledge on... It's talked about nonstop, What exactly does that get done, outside of just complaining to complain.

It's literally the same thing that got Trump elected and yet people are falling for the same thing again :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom