Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

The maga hat made him feel like superman

1293695_o.gif

Honestly, I don't really care. We already have tap-dancing fools in suits singing the chorus of white supremacy. We don't need black faces in hoodies to do the same.

And there is nothing wrong with admitting that you are not well versed in a topic. Instead, Kanye West thinks arrogance and doubling down on stupidity is a mark of genius. The 13th amendment did abolish slavery, except in the case of legal punishment. Abolishing it means making slavery legal, regardless of the legal status of Americans. I don't know how he came to the conclusion that it would achieve his goal of destroying the prison industrial complex; abolishing the 13th would expand it.

He really needs to shut the **** up, and people really, really, reaaaally need to stop capping for this buffoon.

I agree people need to stop capping for him he needs to stay out of this sh*t and get rid of all the "yes men" surrounding him and he needs to read up on sh*t.

Do you like the old Kanye or the new Kanye ?

I have to say I miss the old Kanye

I love all his albums I've played each one front to back and back to front but I gotta say I do miss the old Kanye not even like College Dropout Kanye but I think he was truly at his peak and at his most intellectual during the 808s and MBDTF era. Yeezus Era and TLOP Era and even the Ye/KSG era are cool with me but now I don't know what to make of this. Like I'm conflicted cuz of my background and all the black people I've held in high regard who changed the status quo for the better but now Kanye is speaking *** backwards, I'm just gonna remain attached to the music but the man is someone I can't support.

My question is, where the ***** is his wife through all this?!! That’s the one person supposed to keep an unhinged man in check...like bruhhh how you gonna have your dude putting on this clown show!!!!!? What type of example he leading for his kids man...God’s sake..

My question is, where the ***** is his wife through all this?!! That’s the one person supposed to keep an unhinged man in check...like bruhhh how you gonna have your dude putting on this clown show!!!!!? What type of example he leading for his kids man...God’s sake..
No such thing as bad publicity I’m assuming is what she’s thinking. Wouldn’t be surprised if she asks for a divorce soon though.

She made her money ******* Ray Jay

I kinda suspected the "I'm moving back to Chicago" situation to be Kim kicking him out. They still put on the front for now, but I do think that **** dead, probably.

Someone needs to tell Ye slavery is over. You don't have to act like this. DISGUSTING display from a troubled person. Can we trade Ye for T Swift?

That pic of him hugging it out with trump is the saddest pic in all of hip hop history right up there with jay z the snake cozying up with the white folks in suits and leaving his mans freeway out the frame.

Every household isn't ran like yours.

Not sure what you expect someone to do to stop a grown man grown doing as he pleases.

Back
Top Bottom