Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

This dude really said he didn’t support Hilary cause he needed male energy, someone he feels he can play catch with. Wat.

dude just b saying high concept marketing meeting bull **** without actually thinking it thru.

Someone who wants to abolish the 13th amendment (that makes slavery partially illegal)?

I wouldn't say what he said, but I understand.

The idea he s trying to convey and doing a piss poor job at is taking away the prison industrial complex. Which is legal slavery. He s being a f*ng idiot and a puppet but I wouldn't say "can this n*gga just die already?" That's hella f*cked

Last edited:
This dude really said he didn’t support Hilary cause he needed male energy, someone he feels he can play catch with. Wat.

He should ask Don Jr, how often he played catch with Daddy :rofl:

Kanye a ***** clown!

I’m still gonna rock my waverunners tho, joints too fire.

bbRkFKm.jpg

HAHAHHA **** kanye. :smh:

I legit think kanye has kinda lost it.

He was just rambling with no point. Its like trump knew he was a dumb ***, but he let em cook.

And what the **** is up with jim brown ol crazy ***!? Of all people, jim brown? Wasnt this the same dude that tried to pull kobes black card a couple years back? Now he koonin in trump office.

Didnt Kanye just put on a Snoop shirt the day after Snoop commented on his SNL fiasco. Snoop then said he forgave him?

Ppl are so weird with this ****. Took TI long enough to finally separate himself from that clown.

The idea he s trying to convey and doing a piss poor job at is taking away the prison industrial complex. Which is legal slavery. He s being a f*ng idiot and a puppet but I wouldn't say "can this n*gga just die already?" That's hella f*cked
Honestly, I don't really care. We already have tap-dancing fools in suits singing the chorus of white supremacy. We don't need black faces in hoodies to do the same.

And there is nothing wrong with admitting that you are not well versed in a topic. Instead, Kanye West thinks arrogance and doubling down on stupidity is a mark of genius. The 13th amendment did abolish slavery, except in the case of legal punishment. Abolishing it means making slavery legal, regardless of the legal status of Americans. I don't know how he came to the conclusion that it would achieve his goal of destroying the prison industrial complex; abolishing the 13th would expand it.

He really needs to shut the **** up, and people really, really, reaaaally need to stop capping for this buffoon.

Honestly, I don't really care. We already have tap-dancing fools in suits singing the chorus of white supremacy. We don't need black faces in hoodies to do the same.

And there is nothing wrong with admitting that you are not well versed in a topic. Instead, Kanye West thinks arrogance and doubling down on stupidity is a mark of genius. The 13th amendment did abolish slavery, except in the case of legal punishment. Abolishing it means making slavery legal, regardless of the legal status of Americans. I don't know how he came to the conclusion that it would achieve his goal of destroying the prison industrial complex; abolishing the 13th would expand it.

He really needs to shut the **** up, and people really, really, reaaaally need to stop capping for this buffoon.
The thing about it is that he was corrected about using the word "abolish", and he admitted the proper term would be amend.
He did his on tape, in the TMZ interview.

And now he is back to using abolish.

At some point him be an idiot and really ignorant doesn't fly. He knows better.

Arrogance and doubling down on stupidity is pretty much how Trump has led his life, i guess Kanye sees that and is impressed and wants to do the same...dude sold his soul...seriously hiphop should black list his ****

People care way too much about Kanye man lol
People realize his thoughts and actions carry weight in the minds of the general population. They are hurt he would would lend his voice to these causes. Can't blame em.

I was taking the positivity of his message (lead with love) and ignoring (But not excusing) his ignorance and inability to think before speaking. I still kinda am tbh but my mind is wondering if this isn't ignorance.

The thing about it is that he was corrected about using the word "abolish", and he admitted the proper term would be amend.
He did his on tape, in the TMZ interview.

And now he is back to using abolish.

At some point him be an idiot and really ignorant doesn't fly. He knows better.
He even corrected himself on Twitter when he first said abolish (it didn't get pub though because it ain't juicy enough). But with him making the same mistake constantly? Like I said...wondering of its not ignorance at this point.

Back
Top Bottom