Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

You really want him to die? F**k that sh*t and f**k your stupid *** notion and "hope" for the death of a person. I agree hes being an idiot and acting a damn fool but wishing death upon someone? Really?
Someone who wants to abolish the 13th amendment (that makes slavery partially illegal)?

I wouldn't say what he said, but I understand.

Per pool, Kanye West just made a 10 minute statement at the White House. Afterward, President Trump said: “That was quite something.”
Kanye: “It was from the soul. I just channeled it.”

:lol: at "That was quite something"

visionary stream of consciousness

this generations closest thing to Einstein

Lmao i remember sitting in the barber chair and this dude who was chillen waiting for his cut starting hitting my barber with the alternate dimensions talk. Barber was giving him with the silent head nods and i just avoided eye contact. Dude wouldnt get the hint and kept rambling.

Lmao i remember sitting in the barber chair and this dude who was chillen waiting for his cut starting hitting my barber with the alternate dimensions talk. Barber was giving him with the silent head nods and i just avoided eye contact. Dude wouldnt get the hint and kept rambling.
Seems like the less educated the “deeper” the thinking. Very common theme. “School and grades weren’t my thing. I was beyond that” *comes home with a D in basic writing*

This is the annoying part of every black conservative,

they all think they are revolutionary unique snow flakes who think for themselves, when in reality cornball brothers have existed for eternity.
Really much more simple than that. I dont see how a person of color (ANY) side with a person openly against everyone colored. There’s no secret about it

Oh boy did Kaep dodge a bullet by turning down Ye's White House offer.
The Republican party has become a circus. This might actually hurt them in the long run. I'm so ready for November to hit.

He's got new fans on r/thedonald

20181011_140455.jpg

The irony in the first suggestion

This dude really said he didn’t support Hilary cause he needed male energy, someone he feels he can play catch with. Wat.

dude just b saying high concept marketing meeting bull **** without actually thinking it thru.

what does that even ******* mean man

Someone who wants to abolish the 13th amendment (that makes slavery partially illegal)?

I wouldn't say what he said, but I understand.

The idea he s trying to convey and doing a piss poor job at is taking away the prison industrial complex. He s being a f*ng idiot and a puppet but I wouldn't say "can this n*gga just re already?"

Back
Top Bottom