Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye is saying that him rightfully calling out Bush for falling the black residents of New Orleans was because he was programmed to have a victim mentality, a welfare mentality. We are talking about FEMA. Disaster relief is one of the core functions of the federal government, even many libertarian think this and FEMA routinely helps affluent white neighborhood recover.

Yes out here spewing conservative white supremacists talking points about black folk. But his fans still wanna act like all this **** is innocuous. Right now conservatives are ignoring federal court rulings to try to suspress minority voters. Right now they are trying to strip pre-existing condition protections for all Americans, and openly lying about it. Right now Trump is opposing police reforms. And somehow being against these things in Kanye's mind is having a victim/welfare mindset.

Kanye is ****ing vile. **** him and all those that defend him. Period

Your entire post is irrelevant. Have you forgotten that he created industrial electronic beats on which he rapped about bleached @#$ holes??? Genius

Kanye is saying that him rightfully calling out Bush for falling the black residents of New Orleans was because he was programmed to have a victim mentality, a welfare mentality. We are talking about FEMA. Disaster relief is one of the core functions of the federal government, even many libertarian think this and FEMA routinely helps affluent white neighborhood recover.

Ye is out there spewing conservative white supremacists talking points about black folk. But his fans still wanna act like all this **** is innocuous. Right now conservatives are ignoring federal court rulings to try to suspress minority voters. Right now they are trying to strip pre-existing condition protections for all Americans, and openly lying about it. Right now Trump is opposing police reforms. And somehow being against these things in Kanye's mind is having a victim/welfare mindset.

Kanye is ****ing vile. **** him and all those that defend him. Period

Ain't enough biscuits in America for this *****

I didnt get anything out that conversation. Biscuitye rambling so much had the drumpf confused, didnt even know how to respond other than giving thanks and he undertands it

:rofl:

Funny thing is how they have different views on stop and frisk

This 20 minute excerpt is insane. He rambles on about alternate universes then goes on to claim he’s a billionaire. Also says he was diagnosed as bipolar.
Someone come get your man’s

You really want him to die? F**k that sh*t and f**k your stupid *** notion and "hope" for the death of a person. I agree hes being an idiot and acting a damn fool but wishing death upon someone? Really?

Don't get so upset, you're still fine on your end

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.17.27 PM.png

You really want him to die? F**k that sh*t and f**k your stupid *** notion and "hope" for the death of a person. I agree hes being an idiot and acting a damn fool but wishing death upon someone? Really?

Do you like the old Kanye or the new Kanye ?

I have to say I miss the old Kanye

Back
Top Bottom