<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

Please list one album that was better than Kanye's last album?

Recovery- Eminem
Penguin-come-at-me-bro.gif

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

Recovery- Eminem
Penguin-come-at-me-bro.gif

calm_down_bro.jpg

K.R.I.T. wuz here...come at me bro

calm_down_bro.jpg

K.R.I.T. wuz here...come at me bro

acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

LOL.

acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

LOL.

You fools know that "best album" is opinion right?

And mine is that MBDTF>>>>>>>>>>>> Recovery (
laugh.gif
at that album choice) and KRIT wuz here (KRIT is overrated btw). Yall buggin.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif
5 years?  Graduation, for one.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif
5 years?  Graduation, for one.

calm_down_bro.jpg

OBFCL2, Untitled......

Kanye has fell off, big time.

I swear, I think most people just started listening to rap. This is like saying Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper ever.
laugh.gif

calm_down_bro.jpg

OBFCL2, Untitled......

I swear, I think most people just started listening to rap. This is like saying Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

calm_down_bro.jpg

OBFCL2, Untitled......

laugh.gif
Kanye fell off?? Dude just came out with one of the best albums in a while that went platinum,had the best live performance of the year so far,G.O.O.D Fridays was a success and had some great tracks each week and now he's about to drop a hopefully dope album with Jay.  How is that even close to falling off??

calm_down_bro.jpg

OBFCL2, Untitled......

laugh.gif
Kanye fell off?? Dude just came out with one of the best albums in a while that went platinum,had the best live performance of the year so far,G.O.O.D Fridays was a success and had some great tracks each week and now he's about to drop a hopefully dope album with Jay.  How is that even close to falling off??

Originally Posted by 510hayward

calm_down_bro.jpg

Recovery- Eminem

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kanye's last album was great imo.

But if were talking the last five years, I still think Graduation was his last best album. Dude's really like Krit that much? I skimmed through his mixtape and im just not feeling it, dude is hella country
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 510hayward

calm_down_bro.jpg

Recovery- Eminem

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kanye's last album was great imo.

But if were talking the last five years, I still think Graduation was his last best album. Dude's really like Krit that much? I skimmed through his mixtape and im just not feeling it, dude is hella country
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

OBFCL2, Untitled......

laugh.gif

So you think his last album is better then his first three? Eminem, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, and Young Jeezy's last albums went platinum, so what
does that mean?

OBFCL2, Untitled......

laugh.gif

So you think his last album is better then his first three? Eminem, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, and Young Jeezy's last albums went platinum, so what
does that mean?

OBFCL2, Untitled......

laugh.gif

does that mean?

I'm just saying that he's still selling well. It's one of the best albums to come out in while though. It's his 3rd best album imo.

OBFCL2, Untitled......

laugh.gif

does that mean?

I'm just saying that he's still selling well. It's one of the best albums to come out in while though. It's his 3rd best album imo.

^^^YOU think he fell off. That's cool. That's your take on the album.

I think Rolaholic was talking about relevance/sales. He's one of the mainstays in hip-hop, and he ain't fell off there.

Back
Top Bottom