<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

^No one cares if you think MBDTF is "gospel" or not. Dudes in here wasn't even saying that it was (maybe except that one dude from earlier).

Just get back to the topic of the thread. What is ppl doin posting about Krit in a WTT thread? Is he featured on the joint?

^No one cares if you think MBDTF is "gospel" or not. Dudes in here wasn't even saying that it was (maybe except that one dude from earlier).

Just get back to the topic of the thread. What is ppl doin posting about Krit in a WTT thread? Is he featured on the joint?

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Well I don't think Return of 4eva is better than MBDTF but Krit wuz here certainly is and its not even close, and there albums by the way not mixtapes. Graduation is better than MBDTF too.

And I also wouldn't say Kanye fell off but I will say the death of his mother and the emergence and popularity of lil Wayne stunted his growth and made him regress from rapping how and about the things he use too, on a consistent basis. I think this album may be a chance for him to return to some of that tho
you gotta be $$%!#%# kidding me. K.R.I.T. is cool but c'mon man. MBDTF DESTROYS KWH. you guys love to hype up K.R.I.T. because he's someone new from the south who isn't on some party +*++#*@#.

good music is good music plainand simple...with that said I'm excited about WTT

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Well I don't think Return of 4eva is better than MBDTF but Krit wuz here certainly is and its not even close, and there albums by the way not mixtapes. Graduation is better than MBDTF too.

And I also wouldn't say Kanye fell off but I will say the death of his mother and the emergence and popularity of lil Wayne stunted his growth and made him regress from rapping how and about the things he use too, on a consistent basis. I think this album may be a chance for him to return to some of that tho
you gotta be $$%!#%# kidding me. K.R.I.T. is cool but c'mon man. MBDTF DESTROYS KWH. you guys love to hype up K.R.I.T. because he's someone new from the south who isn't on some party +*++#*@#.

good music is good music plainand simple...with that said I'm excited about WTT

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

Please list one album that was better than Kanye's last album?

bigkrit.gif

laugh.gif

Do you think any lil wayne show would outsell a Kanye show given they are on the same night?
Not at all my dude... Not at all... Wayne has BEEN AROUND. Never stopped Ye from doing numbers or took away from Yeezy's greatness. 

Kanye has shown evolution through every album, just because Weezy was getting bigger and bigger doesn't mean Ye' changed his style to move with the hype, dude was just on some other new +%!$. 

And as for Krit... Dude is nice, but c'mon... Dudes are wylin' if they think he's @!#+@@$ with Ye'... And I mess with Krit. But thats just some wild type statement. 

Do you think any lil wayne show would outsell a Kanye show given they are on the same night?
Not at all my dude... Not at all... Wayne has BEEN AROUND. Never stopped Ye from doing numbers or took away from Yeezy's greatness. 

Kanye has shown evolution through every album, just because Weezy was getting bigger and bigger doesn't mean Ye' changed his style to move with the hype, dude was just on some other new +%!$. 

And as for Krit... Dude is nice, but c'mon... Dudes are wylin' if they think he's @!#+@@$ with Ye'... And I mess with Krit. But thats just some wild type statement. 

Lol nahh yall dudes gotta be #%(% kidding me acting like Kanye is Jesus and MBDTF is the bible. Its been said that all this is opinion already. and the krit is "overrated" talk has been starting to pick up more and more...so zzzzz to that noise, we all know what that's about.

Isssh not even that serious... this whole tangent was started by ole boy & Cole World 22 who is notorious for making outlandish statements anyway.

Bottom line is, krit's or whatever other rapper music yall tired of seeing gettin praised doesn't have to bow down.to the "gospel" that was MBDTF... get off that isssh
if anything, both of K.R.I.T.s' projects are looked at as gospel. people just like to dislike MBDTF because it's Kanye. listen, neither of these dudes are paying me, so i could care less whose side i take, but when it comes down to it, MBDTF is far superior to KWH and RO4E in every single aspect.

sidebar - I WANT to see K.R.I.T succeed, so get outta here with the nonsense about me being "tired of him being praised".

Lol nahh yall dudes gotta be #%(% kidding me acting like Kanye is Jesus and MBDTF is the bible. Its been said that all this is opinion already. and the krit is "overrated" talk has been starting to pick up more and more...so zzzzz to that noise, we all know what that's about.

Isssh not even that serious... this whole tangent was started by ole boy & Cole World 22 who is notorious for making outlandish statements anyway.

Bottom line is, krit's or whatever other rapper music yall tired of seeing gettin praised doesn't have to bow down.to the "gospel" that was MBDTF... get off that isssh
if anything, both of K.R.I.T.s' projects are looked at as gospel. people just like to dislike MBDTF because it's Kanye. listen, neither of these dudes are paying me, so i could care less whose side i take, but when it comes down to it, MBDTF is far superior to KWH and RO4E in every single aspect.

sidebar - I WANT to see K.R.I.T succeed, so get outta here with the nonsense about me being "tired of him being praised".

Originally Posted by hella handsome

and this.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

and this.

Let's really get off the Krit thing tho... my stance is pretty much similar to yalls aside from my KWH < MBDTF statement. Dude is not touching Ye and I don't think anybody is or should be championing that in the grand scheme of things.

Now will the Ghost of Optimus Prime please let us carry on the WTT thread?

Far as the Wayne thing, Hella u made good points. My reasoning behind my statement was strictly based on Ye's approach to rapping. He become alot more carefree and IMO seemed to go after that not so good "i need to say sumtin wild crazy n marginally witty that doesn't really mean isssh" more in alotta of songs than he did in the beginning of his career. I attribute that to Lil Wayne, that's all. I feel like he witnessed how ppl gravitated to that and incorporated into his deal for better or worse.

To answer your question, right now a Kanye concert hands down. But that doesn't mean his raps ain't been watered down(not that they were ever super deep). Dude just makes fawesome music that attracts multiple cultures which why he is who he is.

Let's really get off the Krit thing tho... my stance is pretty much similar to yalls aside from my KWH < MBDTF statement. Dude is not touching Ye and I don't think anybody is or should be championing that in the grand scheme of things.

Now will the Ghost of Optimus Prime please let us carry on the WTT thread?

Far as the Wayne thing, Hella u made good points. My reasoning behind my statement was strictly based on Ye's approach to rapping. He become alot more carefree and IMO seemed to go after that not so good "i need to say sumtin wild crazy n marginally witty that doesn't really mean isssh" more in alotta of songs than he did in the beginning of his career. I attribute that to Lil Wayne, that's all. I feel like he witnessed how ppl gravitated to that and incorporated into his deal for better or worse.

To answer your question, right now a Kanye concert hands down. But that doesn't mean his raps ain't been watered down(not that they were ever super deep). Dude just makes fawesome music that attracts multiple cultures which why he is who he is.

1. No Church In The Wild feat. Frank Ocean (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis)
2. Lift Off feat. Beyoncé (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don Jazzy) (Add Vocals. By Seal, Mr Hudson, Don Jazzy, Bankulli and Ricardo Louis)
3. @$!!$$ In Paris (Produced by Hit-Boy)
4. Otis feat. Otis Redding (Produced by Kanye West)
5. Gotta Have It (Produced by The Neptunes)
6. New Day (Produced by The RZA)
7. That’s My %$++! (Produced by Q-Tip & Kanye West)
8. Who Gon Stop Me (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase

Back
Top Bottom