<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

^^^YOU think he fell off. That's cool. That's your take on the album.

I think Rolaholic was talking about relevance/sales. He's one of the mainstays in hip-hop, and he ain't fell off there.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by RedMan

o

Please list one album that was better than Kanye's last album?

Recovery- Eminem

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gifwidth=
roll.gif

Kanye's last album was great imo.

But if were talking the last five years, I still think Graduation was his last best album. Dude's really like Krit that much? I skimmed through his mixtape and im just not feeling it, dude is hella country
ohwell.gif

so u just skimmed thru it and never really gave him a chance because he is so called hella country
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by 510hayward

o

Recovery- Eminem

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gifwidth=
roll.gif

Kanye's last album was great imo.

But if were talking the last five years, I still think Graduation was his last best album. Dude's really like Krit that much? I skimmed through his mixtape and im just not feeling it, dude is hella country
ohwell.gif

so u just skimmed thru it and never really gave him a chance because he is so called hella country
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

bigkrit.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

bigkrit.gif

Well I don't think Return of 4eva is better than MBDTF but Krit wuz here certainly is and its not even close, and there albums by the way not mixtapes. Graduation is better than MBDTF too.

And I also wouldn't say Kanye fell off but I will say the death of his mother and the emergence and popularity of lil Wayne stunted his growth and made him regress from rapping how and about the things he use too, on a consistent basis. I think this album may be a chance for him to return to some of that tho

Well I don't think Return of 4eva is better than MBDTF but Krit wuz here certainly is and its not even close, and there albums by the way not mixtapes. Graduation is better than MBDTF too.

And I also wouldn't say Kanye fell off but I will say the death of his mother and the emergence and popularity of lil Wayne stunted his growth and made him regress from rapping how and about the things he use too, on a consistent basis. I think this album may be a chance for him to return to some of that tho

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Love how dudes in here is declaring their take on an album like it's absolute fact.

If you like Krit more, fine. Enough with derailing the thread with your ''my opinion isl law'' posts.

Love how dudes in here is declaring their take on an album like it's absolute fact.

If you like Krit more, fine. Enough with derailing the thread with your ''my opinion isl law'' posts.

you gotta be $$%!#%# kidding me. K.R.I.T. is cool but c'mon man. MBDTF DESTROYS KWH. you guys love to hype up K.R.I.T. because he's someone new from the south who isn't on some party +*++#*@#.

you gotta be $$%!#%# kidding me. K.R.I.T. is cool but c'mon man. MBDTF DESTROYS KWH. you guys love to hype up K.R.I.T. because he's someone new from the south who isn't on some party +*++#*@#.

Lol nahh yall dudes gotta be #%(% kidding me acting like Kanye is Jesus and MBDTF is the bible. Its been said that all this is opinion already. and the krit is "overrated" talk has been starting to pick up more and more...so zzzzz to that noise, we all know what that's about.

Isssh not even that serious... this whole tangent was started by ole boy & Cole World 22 who is notorious for making outlandish statements anyway.

Bottom line is, krit's or whatever other rapper music yall tired of seeing gettin praised doesn't have to bow down.to the "gospel" that was MBDTF... get off that isssh

Lol nahh yall dudes gotta be #%(% kidding me acting like Kanye is Jesus and MBDTF is the bible. Its been said that all this is opinion already. and the krit is "overrated" talk has been starting to pick up more and more...so zzzzz to that noise, we all know what that's about.

Isssh not even that serious... this whole tangent was started by ole boy & Cole World 22 who is notorious for making outlandish statements anyway.

Bottom line is, krit's or whatever other rapper music yall tired of seeing gettin praised doesn't have to bow down.to the "gospel" that was MBDTF... get off that isssh

Back
Top Bottom