<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by RedMan

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

calm_down_bro.jpg

I know Kayne can SOMETIMES come right on a verse, but be real, he has messed up numerous songs with lackluster corny verses...

i been trying not to think about this album as of late.. but the time is so close, august second right?

i been trying not to think about this album as of late.. but the time is so close, august second right?

JD,

It was a surprise to the crowd but it had been buzzing that Ye was going to be at the festival for the latter part of this week.

JD,

It was a surprise to the crowd but it had been buzzing that Ye was going to be at the festival for the latter part of this week.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

this aint leak yet?

Albums leak because someone lets them leak. I wouldn't be surprised if Ye's walking around with the whole thing on a flash drive on his key chain

Also, this would scare of the crap out of me if I were actually there:

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

this aint leak yet?

Albums leak because someone lets them leak. I wouldn't be surprised if Ye's walking around with the whole thing on a flash drive on his key chain

Also, this would scare of the crap out of me if I were actually there:

%$*% hasnt leaked yet cause it hasnt been sent out for distribution.

They just finished the tracklist last week probably aint even mastered yet

%$*% hasnt leaked yet cause it hasnt been sent out for distribution.

They just finished the tracklist last week probably aint even mastered yet

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

calm_down_bro.jpg

Please list one album that was better than Kanye's last album?

calm_down_bro.jpg

calm_down_bro.jpg

Wait a minute......are you really saying that there isnt a single album to come out in the past 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album?  Come on bro.

calm_down_bro.jpg

Wait a minute......are you really saying that there isnt a single album to come out in the past 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album?  Come on bro.

Back
Top Bottom