<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

are the physical copies gonna be sold online only? cause I figured this would have leaked by now if it were gonna be sold at retailers. August 2nd is almost only 2 weeks away...

are the physical copies gonna be sold online only? cause I figured this would have leaked by now if it were gonna be sold at retailers. August 2nd is almost only 2 weeks away...

Just because P was there doesn't mean he's producing...at all. 

I'll continue to believe there's no Neptunes track on this (don't want to get my hopes up).

Just because P was there doesn't mean he's producing...at all. 

I'll continue to believe there's no Neptunes track on this (don't want to get my hopes up).

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Im surprised happy Cudi's not on 1 or 2 hooks.
The KING of mumbling should not be included on what could be a classic album.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

I'm always anticipating new music from Jay-Z.

This album will be a clinic on why Kanye West should put the microphone down and stick to producing.

I'm dreading hearing Kanye West rap on this album, but I will enjoy the fact that he will be thoroughly embarrassed.
7563_ecd7.gif

This album will be a clinic on why Kanye West should put the microphone down and stick to producing.

I'm dreading hearing Kanye West rap on this album, but I will enjoy the fact that he will be thoroughly embarrassed.
7563_ecd7.gif

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

Cole world 22 you're acting like Kanye didn't just down one of the best albums in years. You will be hard pressed to find a album that has dropped within the last 5 years that is better than Kanye's last album. I cant wait to see Kanye win some Grammys just to hear his acceptance speeches. His "swag" will be on a million when he wins album of the year.

Originally Posted by RedMan

THIS THIS THIS 

Originally Posted by RedMan

THIS THIS THIS 

Originally Posted by dland24

He does mumble on his verses but Im talkin about somethin like Gorgeous or All Of The Lights. He was dope on both of those.

Originally Posted by dland24

He does mumble on his verses but Im talkin about somethin like Gorgeous or All Of The Lights. He was dope on both of those.

Originally Posted by melofan15

7563_ecd7.gif

The resemblance is uncanny...

Originally Posted by melofan15

7563_ecd7.gif

The resemblance is uncanny...

Back
Top Bottom