<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Says WHO?!
nerd.gif
Pharell was in one of the pics posted on NahRight : http://nahright.com/news/...on-watch-the-throne/3-6/

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Nice find...
smokin.gif
Rihanna in there, too...don't necessarily mean they workin on the album, but it would be nice

I'm always anticipating new music from Jay-Z.

This album will be a clinic on why Kanye West should put the microphone down and stick to producing.

I'm dreading hearing Kanye West rap on this album, but I will enjoy the fact that he will be thoroughly embarrassed.

This album will be a clinic on why Kanye West should put the microphone down and stick to producing.

I'm dreading hearing Kanye West rap on this album, but I will enjoy the fact that he will be thoroughly embarrassed.

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

tumblr_lhcpohq67F1qhxr17o1_400.gif

imager.php

tumblr_lhcpohq67F1qhxr17o1_400.gif

imager.php

This album will be purchased, the deluxe version looks
eek.gif

Definitely anxious to hear this
glasses.gif

This album will be purchased, the deluxe version looks
eek.gif

Definitely anxious to hear this
glasses.gif

what? 
indifferent.gif

what? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom