neptunes producing. 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Has Jay done more for Kanye's career...
...or has Kanye done more for Jay's?

Spoiler [+]
This is the first hip hop album I've been hyped for in a while...
There's no right or wrong answer IMO.

Yep.

GEEKED for that Flux Pavillion track.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

i feel like this is what Jay always wanted from an artist.  For him to stamp them, and then they create their own lane and figure out the music business.

not to bring up old stuff, but Beans use to talk about how Jay didnt do this or didnt do that for him....and after hearing Big Brother, i guess Ye felt the same, however he used what Jay did give him and made his own lane, a lane in which now Jay can also drive in now....idk if that makes sense or not, but i feel like career wise Jay has done more for Ye, while Ye is just furthering Jays- keeping him more relevant

in other news, i am like really excited for this album

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Has Jay done more for Kanye's career...
...or has Kanye done more for Jay's?

Spoiler [+]
This is the first hip hop album I've been hyped for in a while...
There's no right or wrong answer IMO.

Yep.

GEEKED for that Flux Pavillion track.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

i feel like this is what Jay always wanted from an artist.  For him to stamp them, and then they create their own lane and figure out the music business.

not to bring up old stuff, but Beans use to talk about how Jay didnt do this or didnt do that for him....and after hearing Big Brother, i guess Ye felt the same, however he used what Jay did give him and made his own lane, a lane in which now Jay can also drive in now....idk if that makes sense or not, but i feel like career wise Jay has done more for Ye, while Ye is just furthering Jays- keeping him more relevant

in other news, i am like really excited for this album

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Apparently earlier you could hear No Church In The Wild on the Def Jam Watch The Throne page but now you can't.

http://www.islanddefjam.c...tID=7307&productID=12542

I feel like someone would have ripped it. Just clicked on it and it went to that song, but it wouldn't play.
Yeah they took it down really fast.  The other night when you could actually hear it around 8 pm my boy tweeted the link to me but by the time I got home a few hours later I encoutered the same situation that you did. I guess nobody was able to rip it in time. 

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Apparently earlier you could hear No Church In The Wild on the Def Jam Watch The Throne page but now you can't.

http://www.islanddefjam.c...tID=7307&productID=12542

I feel like someone would have ripped it. Just clicked on it and it went to that song, but it wouldn't play.
Yeah they took it down really fast.  The other night when you could actually hear it around 8 pm my boy tweeted the link to me but by the time I got home a few hours later I encoutered the same situation that you did. I guess nobody was able to rip it in time. 

Back
Top Bottom