<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

anbllx.gif

Frank Ocean the only feature on the album beside Otis. My boy is eating good.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

anbllx.gif

I was just thinking about this.

6 months ago no one knew Frank's name, now he's on Jay-z and Kanye West's album the music biz works in mysterious ways.....

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

anbllx.gif

I was just thinking about this.

6 months ago no one knew Frank's name, now he's on Jay-z and Kanye West's album the music biz works in mysterious ways.....

Beyonce is Jay's wife and Hudson is GOOD music. I congratulate Frank on being the only one really outside the camp on the album. I'm sure it's going to be fire.

Beyonce is Jay's wife and Hudson is GOOD music. I congratulate Frank on being the only one really outside the camp on the album. I'm sure it's going to be fire.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

1. No Church in The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. BeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji])
3. +$%%*! in Paris
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. Prime Time
8. Who Gon Stop Me
9. Murder to Excellence
10. Welcome to The Jungle
11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Love You So (Feat. Mr Hudson)

Bonus
13. Illest @%@%+%#!!!%% Alive
14. H*A*M
15. That’s My +#@#@
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)

http://lifeandtimes.com/watch-the-throne-deluxe-tracklisting
Production???

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

1. No Church in The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. BeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji])
3. +$%%*! in Paris
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. Prime Time
8. Who Gon Stop Me
9. Murder to Excellence
10. Welcome to The Jungle
11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Love You So (Feat. Mr Hudson)

Bonus
13. Illest @%@%+%#!!!%% Alive
14. H*A*M
15. That’s My +#@#@
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)

http://lifeandtimes.com/watch-the-throne-deluxe-tracklisting
Production???

Originally Posted by gunnascott

For some reason I see this gettting pushed back at least a month. I don't know any casual music fans who know abouut it...

I think that was the point. Jay said they wanted to come completely out of left field with this album with no single, no promo or anything. they even considered making it a digital only release and announcing the release date only like a week or 2 in advanced. kinda like what Radiohead did with their latest album.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

For some reason I see this gettting pushed back at least a month. I don't know any casual music fans who know abouut it...

I think that was the point. Jay said they wanted to come completely out of left field with this album with no single, no promo or anything. they even considered making it a digital only release and announcing the release date only like a week or 2 in advanced. kinda like what Radiohead did with their latest album.

^ Yeah I really wanted to hear that track...... oh well. Hopefully it's released in the near future.

I need to see the list of producers though. I wonder what track Lex Luger produced on here cause he was confirmed to be on at least 2 tracks.

^ Yeah I really wanted to hear that track...... oh well. Hopefully it's released in the near future.

I need to see the list of producers though. I wonder what track Lex Luger produced on here cause he was confirmed to be on at least 2 tracks.

Back
Top Bottom